uavalentine's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#TeamUkraine – Welcoming Post

Caption: Kyiv Pechersk Lavra on the hills of the Dnipro river in the lights of the sunset with #TeamUkraine tag (photo credit @GLG_BVF)Caption: Kyiv Pechersk Lavra on the hills of the Dnipro river in the lights of the sunset with #TeamUkraine tag (photo credit @GLG_BVF)

This post is a collaborative article written in group by #TeamUkraine, following @ermest's  wonderful #TeamChallenge, inviting everyone to get to know our country and to come to visit us asap!

You are very welcome to read this introduction to all the posts we were and will be publishing about our beautiful country, Ukraine!

About us

Collage of #TeamUkraine members: @JaneBurunina, @NatalkaR, @AntonKuts, @GLG_BVF, @nkiriljuk, @RedCatZs, @UaValentineCollage of #TeamUkraine members: @JaneBurunina, @NatalkaR, @AntonKuts, @GLG_BVF, @nkiriljuk, @RedCatZs, @uavalentine

#TeamUkraine is composed by

What are our posts all about?

Caption: Collage of pictures regarding the past and future posts about Ukriane. 1. Aktovsky Canyon in Mykolayiv region by @JaneBurunina, 2. Buki Landscape Park in Kyiv region by @RedCatZs. 3. Cat from the forks monument in Kyiv by @GLG_BVF. 4.  Kachanovka Historical and Cultural Reserve by @AntonKuts. 5. Ukrainian Traditional Dance festival by @uavalentine. 6. Djarylgach island by @NatalkaR. 7. Handmade souvenir by @GLG_BVF. 8. Ukrainian traditional borshch by @uavalentine. 9. Part of Zolochevsky castle in Lviv region by @nkiriljukCaption: Collage of pictures regarding the past and future posts about Ukriane. 1. Aktovsky Canyon in Mykolayiv region by @JaneBurunina, 2. Buki Landscape Park in Kyiv region by @RedCatZs. 3. Cat from the forks monument in Kyiv by @GLG_BVF. 4. Kachanovka Historical and Cultural Reserve by @AntonKuts. 5. Ukrainian Traditional Dance festival by @uavalentine. 6. Djarylgach island by @NatalkaR. 7. Handmade souvenir by @GLG_BVF. 8. Ukrainian traditional borshch by @uavalentine. 9. Part of Zolochevsky castle in Lviv region by @nkiriljuk

Our posts are different in time and subjects, but all of them are about the the places we visited and like the most in our country.

We would like to refer you to our past posts about Ukraine, lists composed by our Team and informative Meet-ups to make a better picture of how our country looks like.

Posts about Ukraine

Caption: Collage of pictures from Kyiv & Chernigiv cities: 1,6, 8 Pirogovo Museum of Ukrainian Culture, 2. Kyiv National Philarmonic Hall, 3. Church in Chernigiv, 4. Myhailivsky Monastery, Kyiv, 5. Colored Vozdvizenska streen, Kyiv, 6. Chernigiv, 7. Kyiv Lavra Bell Tower, 9. Monument to Bogdan Khmelnitsky national hero of the XVI century in Kyiv (1-2, 5 uavalentine, 3, 6 RedCatZs, 4,10 nkiriljuk, 7-9 GLG_BVF)Caption: Collage of pictures from Kyiv & Chernigiv cities: 1,6, 8 Pirogovo Museum of Ukrainian Culture, 2. Kyiv National Philarmonic Hall, 3. Church in Chernigiv, 4. Myhailivsky Monastery, Kyiv, 5. Colored Vozdvizenska streen, Kyiv, 6. Chernigiv, 7. Kyiv Lavra Bell Tower, 9. Monument to Bogdan Khmelnitsky national hero of the XVI century in Kyiv (1-2, 5 uavalentine, 3, 6 RedCatZs, 4,10 nkiriljuk, 7-9 GLG_BVF) 

Meet-ups in Ukraine

Caption: Selfie of Kyiv LG Meet-UP participants: @GLG_BVF, @UaValentine, @JuliaM, @nkiriljuk, @AnastasiaK, @RedCatZs and @AntonKuts with Mariinsky Palace, blue sky and beautiful clouds behind us, together with the name of the Meet-Up, Accessibility sign and logo of the Google LG (Kyiv LG Team)Caption: Selfie of Kyiv LG Meet-UP participants: @GLG_BVF, @uavalentine, @JuliaM, @nkiriljuk, @AnastasiaK, @RedCatZs and @AntonKuts with Mariinsky Palace, blue sky and beautiful clouds behind us, together with the name of the Meet-Up, Accessibility sign and logo of the Google LG (Kyiv LG Team)

Lists, made by TeamUkraine about Ukraine

Caption: Kyiv LG surrounded by Ukrainian dishes, starting from the down to the left: 1. salo with onion, garlic and red red pepper, 2. borshch, 3. salo with garlic, 4. deruny or potato pancakes, 5. cart fish, 6. traditional bread for borshch dish with sunflower oil and garlic, 7. Ukrainian salad, 8. oseledets or herring fish, 9. splendid table and happy LG waiting for the precious time to share the meal together (Kyiv LG Team)Caption: Kyiv LG surrounded by Ukrainian dishes, starting from the down to the left: 1. salo with onion, garlic and red red pepper, 2. borshch, 3. salo with garlic, 4. deruny or potato pancakes, 5. cart fish, 6. traditional bread for borshch dish with sunflower oil and garlic, 7. Ukrainian salad, 8. oseledets or herring fish, 9. splendid table and happy LG waiting for the precious time to share the meal together (Kyiv LG Team)

And if you ever wanted to see Ukrainian traditional dance, you are very welcome to enjoy a short part of our traditional dance youth festival. 

With looooots of love,

TeamUkraine 

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine
Kyiv, Украина
20 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #TeamUkraine – Welcoming Post

Thank you so much for introducing the team to the community @uavalentine , and for letting us know more about your schedule.

I am fortunate, because I had the great opportunity to meet two persons of your team already.

You are doing all a great activity in the community, and is a pleasure to read all your post.

As my friend @SoniaK said yesterday, why to search in internet about something, when we can find it here in connect?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @uavalentine,

Wow! This post summarizes so much valuable posts about Ukraine. Big bravo for being part of the #TeamChallenge!

Looking forward to visiting Ukraine one day, hehehe. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@uavalentine 

Hello. Thank you for posting #team challenge welcome post. A very fun atmosphere comes from the photos. Hope for a nice topic.Regard 

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 9

Wow! what a great approach to make a well detailed post totally amazing, you summarise all the details in a very good way. I'm really impressed to read and it can attract anyone at first sight 🙂

It's a kind of Wikipedia for me about Ukraine.

The photo collages are breathtaking, thanks for introducing the every member of #TeamUkraine, some face i know very well:) @JaneBurunina  

Great job @uavalentine , looking forward to read more about Ukraine.

Good luck with best wishes:)

Level 8

@uavalentine Welcome back to Connect. Long time no see! You must have been so busy, right? 🙂 

This is so cool, Welcoming Post. It's nice to see this introduction to #TeamUkraine. Nice introduction, beautiful photos and cool YouTube video. Thank you for sharing this introduction to #TeamUkraine – Welcoming Post with us.

Level 7

Hi @uavalentine, Hi #TeamUkraine,
Great post !!! What cultural richness, diversity and brightness of colors we can observe. Your post is inspirational and pleasing to the eye. My congratulations!!! 😍

Katy Darhel
Level 10

Hi #TeamUkraine!

Great post @uavalentine  with a lot of information about your lovely country!

Really love Ukrainian traditional dance!

And a special hug to my friends @JaneBurunina  and @NatalkaR !!

Bye,

David

Level 8

Thanks to all the LGs who are part of #TeamUkraine for these wonderful posts. I have really enjoyed learning about your beautiful country. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @uavalentine 

An amazing collaborative post.  Great content and great photos.  I really enjoyed it.  Thank you for introducing your team and contributions.