ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

My last one year Local Guides journey!

Hi ! 
I am a Level 8 Local Guide from Bangladesh. 
I love  this community and i enjoy this. This community gives me a lot of adventure and experience. I found and still getting so many wonders here like many Friends, ideas, stories, cultures and histories. 
 lg...JPG

There are so many achievements and priceless benefits i have earned from this community. But this topic i shared was my best benefit experience. You may read this  What I have earned from the Local Guides Community?

I always try to contribute some quality content on Maps. My favorite contribution on maps are adding photos (Photography), Writing reviews and add or fix information.I also like to report against spamming. Here are some of my best report against spammers which were shared on connect. 
I  regular travel on Maps to find some best and most popular places on Google Maps and i like this. You may read this for know more Share your country most Reviewed place from Google Maps 

We printed some T- shirts for our Local community members and worldwide friends.Because i am a moderator(Owner) of Comilla Local Guides Community.Read this to see these wonderful T shirts and badges T-shirt and Badge for Comilla Local Guides Member..

I love to hosting meet Up for invite new people to Local Guides program  and explore local beauties.

My recent Meet Up Hosting - The ''36'' Walk - Comilla 2018.

Here are some of my best  Meet-ups and Recaps ...

I also try to attend any nearby Local Guides Meet-Ups in my country...

I found a lot of Local Guide fellows from my country in last one year journey...
@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD @ShahMdSultan @MojammelR @Naiem @Golam_Kibria and many others who's are always support me and encourage me.
Some of my other best Local Guides fellows @LucioV @PavelSarwar vi @DavidTito @IlankovanT and many others i wish to mention here but i cant...
I feel proud to connected here and would love to connect here lifetime ...
Keep contributing...
Happy Guiding !!
Dhaka, Bangladesh
35 comments
Level 10

Re: My last one year Local Guides journey!

Hello Brother @ShafiulB, Great Achievement. Thanks a Lot! sharing with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

Good luck bro Shafiu @ShafiulB

Best regards.

Badr'

Level 10

Hi @ShafiulB,

You can be proud of yourself! You are doing so well. All your recaps, photo, t-shirt, badges are just perfect!

I have enjoyed reading your post.

All the best for the event!

Jul

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Wow ! That is great ....

Emin
Level 9

Proud of your friendship bro @ShafiulB , wish you all luck :-)))

Amen

Level 10

Level 9

Wow, @ShafiulB I have enjoyed while reading your last one year journey 🙂 I hope to have the opportunity for meeting with you this connect live 2018!

All the best 🙂

Level 10

Some signs of probability to meet each other have seen with this post.

You are one of the great local guide; always in action always in support.

All the best for connect live! @ShafiulB

Thank you so much for providing a summary of your one year action. 🙂