BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

πŸ™ Connect profile of One Man Community - Bishowvijaya Pandey πŸ™Œ

IMG_1801.JPGI won't have wonderful highly motivated guys like you as my fellows if there was no connect platform. So thanks to the Google team for providing this platform.

LOCAL GUIDE POET

Local Guide Connect (a poem based on connect theme)

Billions of people billions of face !

The common place of all is local guide connect !!

Adding the places missing on maps, long nights on connect taking a nap !

That's what we always prefer to do, I am the one and the next is you !!

Let's Go Food, Let's Go Food (a poem for worldwide food crawl)

Wherever you go whenever you move !

A hungry belly is always with you !!

Happy New Year 2075 (a poem to wish fellows a New Year greeting)

Again and again counting the days !

New morning became shining the rays !!

This is me Bishowvijaya Pandey from Kathmandu, Nepal whom you may have found in various posts of connect. I love researching, travelling and writing. Being a local guide I've not only contributed in Google map and local guide connect but also helped fellows to host meetups, to write recaps etc. I work as an instructor.

HOW DID I JOIN LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT?

I always wanted to add my birth place in Google map but couldn't be able to do that in mapmaker. Always trying to that one day I found Local Guide Connect platform and new platform of Google map with easiness to add information enticed me to continue as a Google Local Guide. Now it became a good addiction.

WHAT MAKES ME A LOCAL GUIDE?

Google has entitled me with a recognition as a local guide as I've submitted its criteria. Beside that the eagerness to enlighten the hidden gems in my locality, the desire to help small businesses around a town, the platform to share places I visit to the world, the willingness to interact with like-minded people around the world, the interest in writing etc. are the factors that stimulate to remain active as a local guide.

WHAT I'VE EARNED AS A LOCAL GUIDE?

• A platform to use my writing skills
  • Learned techniques to take best photos
  • Recognition as a Street View Trusted photographer
  • Updated with latest technologies and their purposes
  • A thanks note from the local people for helping to promote their business
  • An opportunity to write for a blog (offered after seeing my posts on connect)
  • A good networking with local guides around the globe as well as their love and support
  • A knowledge about places and cultures around the world via posts from fellows

WHY THE ONE MAN COMMUNITY?

Once I had hosted and attended a meet up in parallel with Worldwide PhotoWalk event solely. In a video I'd presented myself as one man community because of this some fellows recognize me with this title. Seeing many participants in my recent meetups I use to be told that I am no more one community. I am the member of many local guide communities in Google plus. Also I have hosted and participated in meetups of different communities within the nation like Nepal Local Guides, Rapti Local Guides, Mid Nepal Local Guides etc. The cooperation is elongated to the international communities through worldwide meetups. I felt that I have been noticed when Comilla local guides from Bangladesh sent me a badge and t-shirt of their community. I use to hear from many local guides that there is no one to join the event in my area so how to host a meetup. I always suggest them to host a meetup and let other find that meetup or let other know about local guide program through their meetup. Be like a one man community and meet up with local businesses around there.   I am still the one man community because I never cancel a meetup because of being alone. Till now I have conducted two meetups lonely.

AM I SATISFIED?

No I am not. If I would have satisfied then I would never have posted in feedback & feature request section or would have adhered at particular level. My dissatisfaction is always for innovation, betterment, improvements and positivism. But I am cautious that my dissatisfaction lie within the terms and conditions that I agreed upon.

SOME SAMPLE POSTS OUT OF 86 POSTS

FEEDBACK & FEATURE REQUESTS

TRAVEL AND ADVICE

GENERAL DISCUSSION

SHARE YOUR PHOTOS AND DISCOVERIES

LET'S MEET UP

Nepal
59 comments
Level 10

Re: πŸ™ Connect profile of One Man Community - Bishowvijaya Pandey πŸ™Œ

USEFUL MAP TIP

FEATURED POST

FINDING THE WAYS OF ENGAGEMENT

WORLDWIDE EVENT INITIATED

SAMPLE VIDEOS FROM VIDEO ARCHIVE OF MY ACTIONS AS A LOCAL GUIDE

SAMPLE PHOTOS FROM DIFFERENT MEET-UPs FOR QUICK GLANCE
I love to map local businessesI love to map local businessesIMG_20180127_124830.jpgIMG_2089.JPGIMG_2098.JPGIMG_1932.JPGIMG_1850.JPGIMG_1719.JPGvlcsnap-2017-10-24-15h58m50s942.pngIMG_0273.JPG

AM I THE ACTIVE GOOGLE MAP CONTRIBUTOR?

Until and unless having unfavorable condition I use to contribute in Google map on daily basis. My statistics (till April 16, 2018) is as below:

• Ratings: 6
  • Q & A: 33
  • Videos: 32
  • Edits: 2,259
  • Answers: 2,092
  • Places added: 142
  • Facts checked: 1,360
  • Total points: 32,023 (Local Guide Level 😎
  • Total reviews: 203 (95,716 views, 249 likes)
  • Total photos: 2,489 approved out of 2,533 (3,468,899 views)
  • Total photo spheres: 98 approved (54.5K views, Available for hire)
  • Badges: Master reviewer, Master Photographer, Master Trailblazer, Master Fact Finder, Where's Waldo Master

AM I THE ACTIVE LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT CONTRIBUTOR?

Being a connect contributor I've earned all kudos given and kudos received badges. Following is the connect statistics (till April 16, 2018):

• Level: 8
  • Replies: 6411
  • Topics Started: 86
  • Total Signings: 1002
  • Total Badges Earned: 38
  • Total Page Views: 43982
  • Total Boards Views: 2091
  • Total minute online: 47474
  • Total Solutions Authored: 89
  • Total Messages Read: 136661
  • Kudo Statistics: 19231 received, 9853 given

Thank you so much for providing your valuable time to read this post. I am on same page with you. πŸ™‚

πŸ™ Namaste πŸ™

Bishowvijaya Pandey

[If there is a easy way to find old posts then I please suggest me]

Level 10

[Reserved]

Level 9

One man COMMUNITY , inspire many many members from all the world , we are very proud of you bro @BishowvijayaP , keep ot up and keep inspire us , β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈ

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @OSAMA. πŸ™‚ I also feel very proud to be a friend of highly motivational person (you). πŸ˜Š

Level 7

Hi @BishowvijayaP I love this poems, You got the poet skills. Also, your achievement is remarkable, and I must say that your activeness on connect and that of @OSAMA, has motivated me a lot. Keep being awesome legend.

Level 9

One man community, one who never cancels a meetup.... this is  inspirational and quite a resume. People like you inspire us to be more than we are, knowing we are not alone and that we just simply enjoy being a local guide but part of a worldwide community of friends. I like your writing skills  

Connect Moderator

This is a reflection of Great mind @BishowvijayaP

You are always inspirational and supportive.  

Thanks for taking us around your journey...

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP
You are such one out of many amazing fellow local guides, I've found via LG connect. As you said a one man community, I agree with those who use to call you with this name, But I personally think that the profile of a poet suits you much better πŸ˜‰
I am very happy to count you & your amazing community members in my friend list πŸ™‚
I wish you best of luck for your connect live application.

Bishow, you ask for [If there is a easy way to find old posts then I please suggest me]

click here to find all your 86 posts (which counts under topics started), hope this will helps you πŸ˜‰

Do let me know if you need any other help brother.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Beautiful recap of your Local Guide life. Thanks for sharing your contributions with us, which is an amazing.