Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A BIT OF ME IN THIS WORLD

Hi guys,

#Letsguide you though my local guide life!

To begin with, why don't you have a look at my introduction in this post and if you are looking for a bit of fun, please check this post out.

I am local guides level 10 and I have reached this level by making reviews, posting photos and also by making mappings on google maps.

One day, by chance, I discovered the local guides connect.

At the beginning, I was a bit lost. One of my first post was: Are there any local guides from Nantes France?  I got 1 kudo and 1 answer. 😉

As there was no much connections in Nantes, I moved to the above level, the French connections with Introduce yourself to the French local guides community.

Lucky me, @KlaudiyaG decided to pin it! It was such a great idea as it gave me the chance to be more active in the community. I felt even more connected with the desire to help the french community to grow. Day after day, slowy but surely we see it growing. So let me give a big THANK YOU to my friend @KlaudiyaG

As traveller, I adventured myself to the worldwilde community. I started discovering so many nice people, so many places, so many foods and so many activites. And it was only the beginning! Can you Imagine ?  

Since then, my thoughts are always local guides connected. Let me explain:

To be in this community is like a dream for me. There is always something to discover (nice people, the world's beauties...), to share and to give. It is itself lot of satisfactions.

Nature lover, I find everything in connect. There is always a friend for sharing natural beauties. I am not the last one to contribute to this kind of posts and to thank mother nature.

Later on, I saw so many beautifull photowalk recaps. Congratulations guys, it is just perfect! All your contributions are as well as each other but my favorite is the recap of the recap?

Like you guys, I decided to share beauties from my country like the Domaine de Sceaux , Saint Léonard des Bois and The French Alps moutains. I am sure some more will come!

Then, came #LetsGuide others, which has brung me to an higher level Let's guide better! Since then, I am concerned on guiding better especially disabled, blind and other people in need. From there, I posted Let's guide Blind people and I added in my google maps reviews #letsguidedisabled, #letsguideBlind.

To finish with, I would like to tell you something special. Here, I met a patrolling angel. I am sure you know him. @ermest is such a nice person and he is managing the beautifull project #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld. I try to give it my best by being active with a logo, a participation to a beach cleaning party, a waste reducing challenge, and best practices

This project #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld has even given me the energy to change the world with My Own Two hands!  So also a big THANK YOU @ermest

Easy to see that I fell in love with you guys my LG community. I am always looking forward to post contents, welcome new friends, give solutions to issues and so on.

Does that make me CRAZY?

I don't think so, John Lennon said:

A dream you dream alone is only a dream,

A dream you dream together is a reality.

So, let's dream together and please make my dream reality !

Thank you guys for being with me and for reading.

Jul

PS: Thanks Playing For Change for travelling together

79 comments
Level 10

Re: A BIT OF ME IN THIS WORLD

Hi @Julien44

I am here on connect more than one year,and I never see much active , dedicated, and legend local guide from Nantes more than you my brother,you are such a great photographer,good writer and fun making person and of course a good actor😎

All the best, and regards for your application

Have a nice day

Level 10

@Julien44 can you please check the video,. Can't play,it's error occurred

Level 10

Hi @AkmalB,

Thank you for your lovely words! You always fine the right sence to make people happy.

I am so glad to know you!

I really hope to meet you some days!

Have a nice day too (or evening?)

Jul

PS: Could you please double check the video please and the other songs! Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Dear @Julien44,

You have to forgive me, but you are wrong- I'm the lucky one!

I love reading your posts and discover the world from your eyes. Sometimes I feel like I've been there with you and that's because you have a very compelling way of writing. It’s not easy turning ideas into sentences and sentences into a beautiful piece of writing, but for you it's like "un jeu d'enfant". So, thank you! Thank you for being you and for being here. You are an inspiration to us all! 🙂

Well, see you soon! I'm going now to dive into one of your latest post: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- ST LEONARD DES BOIS.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @KlaudiyaG,

I hope you are doing fine.

So let's say, we are both lucky ;-). Thanks for your words whitch are always motivating.

I am so happy that you enjoy reading my posts! I always try to make them good.

I am also pleased that you are discovering some parts of France unknown for you.

See you

Jul

Level 7

Thank you also to you, dear @Julien44 for this sign of friendship not only towards me but also to her team225 and to all the local guides of the world. We were all as you at the beginning of our adventure with Google and today there is not one minute unless I come to see news on localguidesconnect and share with them.

#Team225

Communauté des Guides Locaux de Côte d'Ivoire

Anonymous
Not applicable

Incredible post @Julien44! 👏👏

Your Local Guide energy is felt in every single sentence!

It's satisfating to see how dedicated and honest u are, wish u more happy years ahead as great LG member! ☺️☺️☺️

Level 9

Oooh ooh @Julien44 its look its enotemoti season on Connect , 

Very nice story bro , am very proud of your friendship , and wish you all luck in your life , 

I remember @ luciov want to make local guide song 

Btw your last guessing photo is one of the best guessing in this program 

More than find waldo 😁😁😁😁

Thank you very much 

Level 10