ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Shalban Bihar's Name Changed by the Spammers

One of the most important and poplar Archaeological site is  Shalban Bihar. Which is one of top visited place in the country. This place is so closed to Comilla City and Dhaka Chittagong Highway that why daily thousands of traveler visit this place to learn and gather historical information. 

But spammers changed this name into কুমিল্লা কোটবাড়ী শালবন বিহার জাদুঘর . Its mean Comilla Kotbari Shalban Bihar Museum. Everybody  knows that this is a Historical Archaeological site in the country not a museum. There is a separate museum for this site called Moynamati  Museum.

A part of Shalban Bihar'sA part of Shalban Bihar's

Some important information from Wikipedia ..

[Shalban vihara (SanskritBengaliশালবন বিহার Shalban Bihar) is an archaeological site in Mainamati, ComillaBangladesh.[1] The ruins are in the middle of the Lalmai hills ridge, and these are of a 7th-century Paharpur-style Buddhist viharas with about 100 cells for monks. It operated through the 12th century.[2][3] ] 

We know this place as Shalban Bihar Locally.  My previous post about this site - Shalban Bihar - Kotbari,Comilla, Bangladesh.

I have tried to changed Name and Category several times by suggesting but nothing approved and it seems someone claimed this site for verify.

So i would like to request the Local Guides team for further investigate this problem and save another  historical place from the spammers. 

@GusMoreira @LuisRG @TraciC @JeslynL Please have a look here.

@Kamalhasnainee @Naiem @MojammelR @ShahMdSultan @OmarBD @PavelSarwar You may try to make a edit or request.

Happy Guiding !!

Comilla, Bangladesh
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Shalban Bihar's Name Changed by the Spammers

@ShahMdSultan @Kamalhasnainee @Naiem  @PavelSarwar @OmarBD @MojammelR Many many thanks for your all Collaborations !!! 

The good news is that Local Guides team has fixed this Name to Shalban Vihara (Sanskrit name) with the appropriate category.

Thanks the Local Guides team for quick response and finally fix this problem ..

I am so happy !!! 

Lets celebrate.......

Here is my Review of the Shalban Vihara, Comilla 

You can also share your Review here ..

Happy Guiding!!   

Happy Mapping !!!

View solution in original post

Level 8

Right now i've submitted a request for changing the name and category.

Level 8

@ShafiulB Which id did this?

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for your investigations I have already suggested the edit as "Shalban Bihar" and the category is "Historical Landmark". I hope it will be changed to it's real form.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Yes! I already submitted by name is  Shalban Bihar and Category is Historical Landmark. Thanks a lot! @ShafiulB.

Have a look @TraciC 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar wrote:

@ShafiulB Which id did this?

@PavelSarwar We don't know bro,  only Google can knows this...

Happy Guiding!!! 

Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD @Naiem Thanks you all for quick response..

Can you all please Check your edit status?

Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB, my current edit status is now pending.

Connect Moderator

@Naiem Hi !! I have reviewed a fact about the category  ! we should check our fact on maps!!!

Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB bro, i've already checked it but nothing found about name and category of Shalban Bihar. Just found only phone number suggestion.