DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How The Local Guides Program has impacted my life as a Local Guide, I'm so Proud

Being a local Guide and making big  changesBeing a local Guide and making big changes

Topic:

What the Local Guides Program Means to Me: 

My Name is David Tito and I am level 8 local Guide

Hello everybody and new people to the Local Guides program, In this topic, I am reaching into my most special moments and sharing my impacting stories on Connect with Local Guides at one point or another. People who have been with me through my impacting Journey in my many years as a Local Guide and Making bigger changes

The Local Guides Program Im living The DreamThe Local Guides Program Im living The Dream

My Google Maps adventure continues:

through the life of meeting people on Connect and discovering who and where they come from because I carry this little device in my hand (Google Pixel 3) every day that has an even smaller side to it called a Google Maps app, but there's a catch...... just because something is small doesn't mean it can't take you places you have never dreamed or heard of.

And that's where it all began...... and to this day I can't believe it but I am living truth and living the Dream.

Here is one of those precious moments that I Posted on Google Maps that builds my Passion

Being in the Local Guides Program means to me is how can I reflect on Good a good review on Google Maps. So by feeling, if I was in kind of a conversation and they needed to know some basic ideas, here is my example below  

my review on Google Mapsmy review on Google Maps

How The Local Guides program has impacted my life:

Currently, I'm still the Local Guides Connect #Local Guides Clean The World My Maps Editor with @ErmesT 

together in a campaign that has been running successfully close to two years, Ermes presents here Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project since then I have maintained the Local-Guides-Clean-The-World-The-Map and since then we have Local Guides from Worldwide. 

countries all over the world who have joined:

Brazel, Italy, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sir Lanka, Malaysia, Australia, Nigeria. 

Recent Post links on Connect Local Guides Discussions and Stories: 

A Rose for the Planet - a new Local Guides campaign 

Save the date: March 6 is: M'illumino di meno (I enlighten me less) 

A Rose for the Planet #arosefortheplanet  

My Own Recent [Recaps]:

[Recap] Environmental "I'm in" 

[Recap] Heirisson Island Clean-up 

My dedication as a Local Guide in the Program Has Come To Life:

My greatest friend now in personMy greatest friend now in person

The Local Guides Connect Family that I have become part of:

Local Guides have been replying to over the last 5 years and Connect and the days of when Google+ was active and we had unofficial communities we all supported together has also come to life.

and made big changes in my lifeand made big changes in my life

This is What it Means To Me

Has impacted meHas impacted me

I Would have to write another Post to add every single person who I have connected with over the years, a very big thank you to them as well.

My example of How to make a bigger change and more impacting as a Local Guide in the Local Guides Program below:

Paul Pav and myself captured  at Connect live 19Paul Pav and myself captured at Connect live 19

People who have helped make my passion and Dream Possible, I must be thankful for and I So am

My special thanks to these peopleMy special thanks to these people

Agenda Day Connect live19:

A Meet up that has impacted me for the rest of my life and I am so proud to be a part of 

A precious moment on Agenda day for meA precious moment on Agenda day for me

Thank you, everyone, kindly David Tito from

Flag pole indicating My City Perth locationFlag pole indicating My City Perth location

Perth WA, Australia
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How The Local Guides Program has impacted my life as a Local Guide, I'm so Proud

Hey, @DavidTito 

I see a lot of great friends on this post, and I am proud to be one  of them.

Well, I want to say that, I we have impacted your life, you have impacted, with your constant an passionate, presence, the life of many.

Good luck for your application

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Re: How The Local Guides Program has impacted my life as a Local Guide, I'm so Proud

Hi @DavidTito,

very passionate post you wrote, you should be very proud as you are a great Local Guide but also a great person.

Was a pleasure meeting you at Connect Live 2019, thank you and very good luck!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

@ErmesT Thank you, Yes you and I have reached goals never imagined, who would ever think we could come this far....... and had said that I can now just imagine where we could go from here.

Level 8

@LuigiZ  Thank you, I love your character, it was a fun time with you in San Jose, I hope to see you again in the next journey  

Level 10

@DavidTito, feel very glad to read your post on an amazing journey as a local guide and also how the google maps impacted your life, also in coordination with @ErmesT. Inviting you to visit Bangladesh. Thank you.

Level 8

@Siddiqui-BA  thank you and appreciate your presents and good luck with your application

Connect Moderator

I am proud that a friend like you has met me through this platform. I hope we get somewhere dear @DavidTito .

Best of luck for Connect Live 2020. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

OMG bro @DavidTito !

Enthusiasm, dedication, proactivety friendship you are such a wonderful local guide and great friend, i iant stop laughing Everytime I remember our adventures after the connect live last year 🙂 😂😁😂😁😂😁 love you so much

Level 8

Hello @DavidTito feel very good to read your post. How are you brother?