DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How The Local Guides Program has impacted my life as a Local Guide, I'm so Proud

@OSAMA  Haha I had so much on an electric scooter with and dinning out at  Tandoori Oven hanging out with was great times bro

Level 8

Re: How The Local Guides Program has impacted my life as a Local Guide, I'm so Proud

@NareshDarji Thank you bro, But COVID 19 may restrict a lot of us from going see what happens  

Level 8

@bdmafuz  I'm good but been very difficult during pandemic time 

Level 8

After long time see you @DavidTito 

Level 9

Hi David

wao , years passed since the time I went to Perth to try to join in for the first meet up and never managed to get to know where about at the cafe you have met and because it was the first time, profile photo was not clear hhh so i did not recognise who is David in a busy cafe 🙂 lol I saw the meetup photos after that you have met and taken photos.

well done for taking the initiative on the first meet up, leading,with google you never know where the journey ends up. as far as our city is on the "#google #map" live and in full interaction with the whole world. you are level 8 which means time and effort .indeed well done 🙂

congratulation on your journey and enthusiasm.

I am getting back into action and full engagement as I always loved google and their maps and always took time to explore ways to interact with the community of local guides,

I will look into this in-depth and start actively arranging meet-ups again, fully in heart and mind now 🙂

I would be interested in catching up for a drink sometime if you are still into it? cheers mate,

great post ;0 )

sam jordan
Level 5
Level 5

Hello@Tito,

Many thanks for your encouraging words and all the highlights of what you have done and what you are doing with the Perth, Australia. Please, continue with your inspirational works!