DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Connect Live 19 [Recap]

Hello everyone Connect live 19 was Amazing 

Because Local Guides MatterBecause Local Guides Matter

I have put together a video that would run a little longer than I normally planned in my earlier casts below

My second part of my Connect live adventure

Connect live postcard with PegmanConnect live postcard with Pegman

I look forward to your questions and Comments

please check this link Life isn't always a box of chocolates even at Connect Live

My Google Album link  

And my Google Earth Tour link 

@ErmesT  @AdrianLunsong  @StephenAbraham @OSAMA @AnuradhaP  @LuigiZ  @PaulPavlinovich @GaganMishra 

Perth WA, Australia
31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My Connect Live 19 [Recap]

Amazing @DavidTito  Brother. You made the nicest RECAP video for CL19.  

Thanks for sharing... 

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Level 9

Amazing recap video @DavidTito thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito Bro, Thanks a lot! You so much enjoying and lots of funny moment  with other's great local guide. Thank you so much for your valuable post sharing with us.

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Awesome video recap  @DavidTito bro. 

You had covered all details in your video from start to end of event. Wonderful... You had a lots of fun during your scooter drive. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

This is BEAUTIFUL @DavidTito .

Probably the best video I have seen yet about Connect Live 19!!!

Funny that you caught me while I was responding to a post in Connect. Yes, I have to admit: I was checking connect also during Connect Live.

So many attendees, so busy days, we didn't had so much time for a chat.

We need absolutely to try to have more time in 2020

Level 10

Thanks for great post and video @DavidTito, and pleased to have met you.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

Hi my friend @DavidTito,

beautiful recap, and even more the video, I loved it! So funny when you are riding the little scooter with @OSAMA.

Wonderful event, there not enough words for it and again a really sad thing you were not feeling good the first day, everybody seriously asked @PaulPavlinovich how you were feeling but glad you recovered and could enjoy the rest of the time.

It has been a very huge pleasure meeting you in person and I do hope there will another time and more time to spend together. Btw please find below our selfies after you recorded it in your video with @JustineE and Paul and of course one with you.

Thank you my friend!

Collage, upper: group selfies with LG @DavidTito, @JustineE, @PaulPavlinovich in front of Google colored balloons, bottom: selfie with LG @DavidTito in the hotel at the CL19 goodbye brunch - Local guide @LuigiZCollage, upper: group selfies with LG @DavidTito, @JustineE, @PaulPavlinovich in front of Google colored balloons, bottom: selfie with LG @DavidTito in the hotel at the CL19 goodbye brunch - Local guide @LuigiZ

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂