Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- LE CROISIC

Hi guys,

I was on holidays to Le Croisic in France the last 2 weeks and I couldn't connect that much but I didn't forget you ;-).

I did photo walks and I contributed to google maps with pics. 

Le Croisic is a penisula  and a small characteristic town south of Brittany.

Here is the description from the tourists office:

The qualities of Croisic are rare on the French coast. Indeed, the town combines both buildings of significant architectural interest, old urban complexes of historic quality and a strong maritime tradition. Its quasi-insularity further strengthens its character and deeply marks its culture. The Croisic owes them its great notoriety and therefore its strong attendance. The former "first" core still remains today the heart of the city. On the quays, it presents the most effervescent and most emblematic image with, at the same time, the picturesque organization of the port (the rooms, the joncheries), the permanence of the stone quays, the urban architecture dense and ennobled by some "strong" historical facades. The back of the port, the old urban core, and its complex route pattern (curved streets, medieval crossroads ...) contrast with its calm with the animation of the maritime facade.

Here a few examples of my contributions:

Surfing beach:

2018-05-10 (2).jpg

The old seafood market:

2018-05-10 (3).jpg

Resort hotel:

2018-05-10 (5).jpg

Castel hotel:

2018-05-10 (7).jpg

2018-05-10 (9).jpg

Old house withtimbered:

2018-05-03 (2).jpg

The small marina:

2018-05-03 (3).jpg

If you want to see more pics, have a look at my contributions on google maps or in the shared album here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/FTWOC5QdeHLNT5Zw2

I hope you have enjoyed.

See you around

Jul

Le Croisic, France
16 comments
Level 8

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- LE CROISIC

Nice 👍 @Julien44

Thank you for sharing with us.

Cheers

Level 9

and i wondered where @Julien44 hmmmmm

, sooo you enjoyed your time :))))

very nice photos and place 🙂

keep exploring keep inspiring

keep it up

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

I knew that jul , you're on some kind of mission,that's why you were not here,

That's beautiful photos, especially the resort hotel and castle hotel buildings are looking amazing,

So welcome back my friend,

Thanks for sharing

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing with us bro @Julien44

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's incredible @Julien44, that peninsula seems really amazing. I have explored a bit of France shore lines and it is breathtaking apsolutely 🏌️!

This post of yours shows us rich architectural heritage of "Le Croisis" and the trees at "Mont Lenigo" park in your contributions make excellent impression, they look quite unique ☺️☺️! 

Another great peninsula "Ile Callot" in the northwest of the France is beautiful as well. 

And "Passage Du Gois" near place where u live is the most biggest discovery for me in this year 😁😁!

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Level 10

Hi guys,

I think Le Croisic's architecture is typically French and particullary from Brittany. That is why I wanted to share it to you.

@Badruddeen, you are welcome and it is my pleasure!

@OSAMA, thanks for your words, it is always motivating. There is a very good craft factory making cakes there (I could maybe buy some for the bag ;-))

@AkmalB, please don't tell it to everybody. I was on mission for google maps and for LG connect (but no one has to know). I am secret agent ;-).  Thanks for your comments.

@NareshDarji, you are also welcome and thank you for you support!

@Anonymous, I am pleased you have gone trough my contributions and you discovered Mont Lenigo's trees. As I can see you know some lovely places from France. Your comments are much appreciated.

I am so pleased to be connected with you guys ;-).

See you

Jul

Level 10

What eludes me of Europe is the artitect that reflects in the buildings. This is another chance to observe such artictet through your post. Thank you so much for the job you did and letted us to know @Julien44. 😉

Level 7

Wow, it's so nice!

I love it!

Connect Moderator

Please forgive me for being so late @Julien44. This part of your country entered in my wishlist long time ago, and at the moment is one of the trip that I want to organise. Maybe not this year, but I will.

Your beautiful photos are helping my dreams

Ermes