Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: From the day when everything started - Maps of earthquake in central Italy

That's great!!! Keep the pics updated here on your get-together!!! 👍👍

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @Fahid.

For your words. We did small things, like many other did. Small, actions, that combined together, can move to important results. We will be there again in 8 days, for a meet-up. Definitely, we will never leave the area, is on on our heart now

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Fahid

pics are alwais updated. In that Mymaps the pics are not mine.

It is a museum of memories, where we add the pics that we receive from the people that is / was living in there, related to "how it was" before the earthquake.

I don't like to add the photos of "after the earthquake", even if I have thousands photos taken in there. We can see that tragedy everywere in Internet, I don't want to "put salt on the wound", it is already painful.

But of course, I will share about the improvements

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT yes you are a rite, Tho I did do a Google Search, I just Typed in LocalGuides Clean the world and this came up take a look https://www.google.com.au/search?q=localGuides+Clean+the+world&rlz=1C1CHZL_enAU703AU703&oq=localGuid...

@Fahid @manulele81 @Julien44 @Venance @RiverDefender @ShafiulB  @Boris

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks all, @ShafiulB

@Julien44, @Venance, @Anonymous, @DavidTito

I strongly believe that we, Local Guides, we can really do more for our planet. I will never forget the huge effort that Nepal and Bangladesh local guides has in helping during the last year flood.

I think that this is the scope of our community. This is what I love to read, more than useless selfcelebrating post about kudos.

I mean, I love fun of course, but I love more to find interesting contents

Thanks all

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Hehe, I know @DavidTito, we are well indexed in Google, and this is so good 😊

For me, my faster way to find my post related to the project, is to make a search in Google.

You are Rock'n roll, guys. I am expecting a slow down for a few days, due to Connect Live, with a big restart after May first, with a lot of communities ready to run

Level 8

@ErmesT I hear you loud and clear, I'm here if you need a hand I can be your offsider, eg Connect Live assistant hehehe

@ErmesT wrote:

Hehe, I know @DavidTito, we are well indexed in Google, and this is so good 😊

For me, my faster way to find my post related to the project, is to make a search in Google.

You are Rock'n roll, guys. I am expecting a slow down for a few days, due to Connect Live, with a big restart after May first, with a lot of communities ready to run

Level 10

Thanks @DavidTito , I didn't check before .

We must play our role in this project .

And our contribution must be to the level of this initiative.

Coming #team225....

Level 6

@ErmesT,

I am really impressed with the work you have been doing. I am new in this forum. Now I can understand what it is to make a difference as a local guide. It is because of people like you and your team that the world can become a better place. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Mukroni, sorry for responding so late. Thank you for your words, me to I hope this kind of events will not repeat anywhere, but unfortunately the history tells us that the possibility exist. So, knowing that we can't avoid it, my question is: what can we do, for a more efficient reaction? What is the role that we can imagine for Google Maps? What is the role that we can imagine for us, Local Guides?

Connect Moderator

Thank you @SandraFaria

Once started, it is like to ride a bicycle, steps move one by one, in a natural sequence. The first to be surprised is me, and now for us it is quite normal to interact with people in the area, driving for 1200 Km in a couple of days (the first time in one day). We are not scared, and we have a lot of friends in there