Re: From the day when everything started - Maps of earthquake in central Italy

Level 8

Hey @ErmesT

💪💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿😎

Cheers

Level 10

If you enter Local Stories board, and you select Mapping for Good filter, this thread jumps out, but other threads, that started this whole thing, as like as the Volounteer day 2016, are not listed: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Local-Guides-Volunteer-Day-2016/From-Treviso-to-Norcia-Local-G...

Also Local Hero thread is not here: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Mapping-the-central-area-of-Italy-after-maj...

Level 4

Rif.: From the day when everything started - Maps of earthquake in central Italy

Hello,

here it is some good memory of Castelluccio before earthquake. 

I have a lot more pictures I'll send you when I have a little bit more time.

Thank you @ErmesT for your work

Connect Moderator

That was a great porject @ErmesT

I read it in detail today, and belive me that all what I read, its remind me the worst earthquake we had in Pakistan on 8th October 2005.

That time all of Pakistani who were far from effected areas, we all were volunteers for the different causes. 

And I can understand how you feel when you reach and see the effected area very first time. 

Hats off for you and all of your fellow local guides.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Bls: From the day when everything started - Maps of earthquake in central Italy

Dedikasi luar biasa Mr. @ErmesT , selalu mengabdi dengan keikhlasan untuk mensukseskan kampanye #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld , segala apa yang anda kerjakan, menjadi inspirasi luarbiasa bagi kami, sukses

Saya bangga bisa mengenal profil anda

Salam Hangat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ciao @ErmesT .. e grazie per ricordare a tutti quello che è successo in questo periodo, sono Abruzzese e per noi  il terremoto è un mostro che ci ha colpito nel profondo.. ti seguo in quel che fai, come local guide, e ti do il mio massimo supporto. un saluto👋 

Connect Moderator

Grazie @Anonymous 

Non so bene come hai fatto a scoprire questo post di più di due anni fa, che raccontava, beh, racconta ancora, di come le guide Locali si sono mosse, e di come continuano a muoversi, nelle zone dell'Italia centrale devastata dal sisma.

Sono nate amicizie e collaborazioni, che a distanza di anni sono ancora estremamente vive e attive. Avevamo in programma un incontro a Castelluccio di Norcia per giugno, mi sa che stavolta non c'è la faremmo, ma continuiamo comunque a lavorare sul territorio. Se sei interessato fammi sapere, e ti aggiungiamo all'elenco per future attività.

Grazie ancora