OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œπŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

One of the favorite food in many shops in Malaysia is Maggi Goreng, which is basically Fried Instant Maggi Noodles. It's a quick fix for hunger and one of the more economical meals out there. It has noodles with lots of vegetables and sometimes with added egg or meat. If you ever visit Malaysia, this is something you must try.

23131782_10212230188922508_5730833921077964565_n.jpg

Want to learn how to make this at home? Watch this video below.

Level 8

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œπŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰β€οΈ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

@IndiaC I could eat those sandwiches in front of that car with that beautiful view, not a problem, Love these photos @OSAMA rite?

@IndiaC wrote:

Very witty response @DavidTito and hey @OSAMA how do we know if these foods are halal? @Golam does anyone else have any restrictions on the items having to be Kosher/Halal? @AkmalB @Miguelfqmg?  Thanks everyone for the response, its Friday night and we are having a drive through a dangerous canyon lacking food? Any suggestions are welcome.

Canyon Driving from up highCanyon Driving from up highNon Halal most likely  (Sandwich)Non Halal most likely (Sandwich)Spaceship or temple?Spaceship or temple?

Level 8

@IndiaC id like to share this with @AkmalB as much as I can and save some for @OSAMA to I

@IndiaC wrote:

Great, all food works for me. Education is my food and ever present curiosity for all things Halal/Non-Halal/Kosher/Non-Kosher and even Hamburgers sipping Ambrosia now and dreaming of the food we will sample in San Francisco at the Summit. Blue Bottle Coffee is a must and here is some nice bread by Victor at Gelson's.

Bread by Victor BenesBread by Victor Benes

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @IndiaC.

Thanks for spot the light on halal food.as this is a world wide forum so we never mentioned anyone to share just halal or non halal food. 

Just share whatever you have on your dining table. 

WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT EVERY KIND OF FOOD. 

personally I never eat non halal.

Thanks 

love it lol

Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

A simple cup of Malaysian Tea called Teh TarikA simple cup of Malaysian Tea called Teh Tarik

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham

Thanks for the quick recipe and set lunch. Yes this is the most affordable and must try in Malaysia meal.

@Haseeb thanks for the teh tarik  (milk tea) because you know 

TEA MINUS LIFE= NOTHING 

thanks 

Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Yeah it's look delicious @NatalkaR ;-)))

Level 9

As it's just a photo @IndiaC let everyone consider the Food as they like πŸ˜‰

And as @AkmalB said we support all to share there love with food :-))))

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @IndiaC.

Thanks for spot the light on halal food.as this is a world wide forum so we never mentioned anyone to share just halal or non halal food. 

Just share whatever you have on your dining table. 

WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT EVERY KIND OF FOOD. 

personally I never eat non halal.

Thanks 

Level 9

@StephenAbraham this is Yummy Yummy ,

Is the channel yours !?? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like it 1 Guy in his kitchen 😁

@StephenAbraham wrote:

One of the favorite food in many shops in Malaysia is Maggi Goreng, which is basically Fried Instant Maggi Noodles. It's a quick fix for hunger and one of the more economical meals out there. It has noodles with lots of vegetables and sometimes with added egg or meat. If you ever visit Malaysia, this is something you must try.

23131782_10212230188922508_5730833921077964565_n.jpg

Want to learn how to make this at home? Watch this video below.

Level 10

Welcome brother @OSAMA

Where is the food? 

On dieting? ?????

Level 9

Of course bro @DavidTito I like tuose yummy Photos by @IndiaC πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘

@DavidTito wrote:

@IndiaC I could eat those sandwiches in front of that car with that beautiful view, not a problem, Love these photos @OSAMA rite?

@IndiaC wrote:

Very witty response @DavidTito and hey @OSAMA how do we know if these foods are halal? @Golam does anyone else have any restrictions on the items having to be Kosher/Halal? @AkmalB @Miguelfqmg?  Thanks everyone for the response, its Friday night and we are having a drive through a dangerous canyon lacking food? Any suggestions are welcome.

Canyon Driving from up highCanyon Driving from up highNon Halal most likely  (Sandwich)Non Halal most likely (Sandwich)Spaceship or temple?Spaceship or temple?