OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Bls: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Thanks for sharing those nice photos @kasiyanta. I am really curious to try it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Cool that is me!

Level 8

FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Afghani soya chaapAfghani soya chaap

Hi @Harjeet_sandhu,

Thanks for sharing this delicious food.

Would you like to tell a bit more about it? What kind of meat is that? Is it a traditional dish in Indonesia? It reminds me for a Hungarian stew, which called 'Bakonyi'. We prepare it with pork, mushrooms and heavy cream. 

PS: I am going to merge you post to FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @Harjeet_sandhu,

Thank you for sharing this meal with us, it looks delicious. I can spot onions and some meat, is it spicy? 

You can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps. For further information, please check the following article Write reviews and add ratings of place.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Historical places in India

Albert Hall JaipurAlbert Hall Jaipur

Level 7

Historical places in India

Albert Hall JaipurAlbert Hall Jaipur

Connect Moderator

Re: Historical places in India

Hi @PCGupta I will merge your three identical posts. Your post could use some information to go with the photo please.

Please read What Makes a Good Post and remember when contributing to always post about the Topics that are suitable for Connect.