Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Global Friendships via LG's Program !

Hello everyone !

Here I would like to discuss, a very unique point of my journey so far here in connect.

Take a breath, grab a drink then sit on your couch to read it when you are completely relaxed 😄

This logo was initially designed but never posted for Ermes project of ''Local Guides Clean The World''This logo was initially designed but never posted for Ermes project of ''Local Guides Clean The World''

It's has been more or less 1 year for me to be here on connect, when I started this journey or decided to be a volunteer of this program, I've never ever thought to come this far. Where I'm literally having a whole bunch of global friends, from all five continents & almost from every corner of the world.
And we are communicating every single day despite the difference in language, region, religion & time zones, isn't exciting to be a part of such diverse & global community ?

Yes it is excitement & unique happiness which I would like to dedicate to all of you via this post.

There are Local Guide Communities who are unique in sharing there excitement & happiness such as 'Nepal Local Guides' now since I'm here on connect whenever somebody talk about 'Nepal' immediately (even before mount Everest) the happy smiling faces of Bishow, Laxmi, Niraj, Surendra, Pushpendra, Sovita, Madan & others appear in my mind, I'm so thankful for all your friendship & support guys 🙂

The legends from 'Italy Local Guides' Ermes & Lucio, thanks for being the best supportive members on connect, trust me you guys are just amazing & I've grown my skills a lot by following your guidelines.

A unique pair of Local Guides from 'Sri Lanka Local Guides' Ilankovan & Anuradha your video helps me to write html code of my signature thanks for being here to support all the time.

From 'Argentina' I have a young couple LG friends Valeria & Santiago, thanks for being here with me with all your support 🙂 & yes 'Jesi' I can't forget you either since I've read your waterfall post. I am a big fan of yours.

Let me thanks to my 'Australian' mates especially Justine, Briggs, David, Osaka & of course our 36 walk creator Paul you guys are awesome & have earned so much respect from the community over the years.

Before knowing you 'Alejandra'  I was not really aware about the word 'South of Spain'  It's kinda saved in my memories & has an special association with you 🙂
It was huge fun & really awesome time during our WW photowalk event 🙂

Wooho when we talk about World Wide events how can I forget to mention the creator of these events our great fellow Samson from 'Nigeria'. You are a great fellow local guide, I must say that your idea of creating WW events has literally spread globally. All the respect to you & fellow local guides from your country Sagir & others.

'Jordon' a country where Osama lives. We are brothers like you said, It's true that if you were not on connect, it would become a boring forum, your comments and your smiles are everywhere here on connect. Thank you for always being at the top bro hahahah 😉

I will meet you one day soon, doesn't really matter if I were to go Jordan for couple of days, be aware 😛

'Ukraine' a country I never knew about until I came to know Natalka I would like to thank you for bringing your travel posts here 🙂 Whenever I saw your name or pictures, I immediately remember your snow angel video. You are awesome. 

We talk about the members of connect & we don't mention about 'Bangladesh' it's simply impossible. Friends like Mahbub, Pavel, Kamal, Shafiul, Emran, Sumaiya,  Sonia are real gems. I wish to meet you all in person one day. Thanks for sharing your beautiful inspirational posts & your great meetups will always be remembered, I personally love the jumping pictures of Pavel & Sumaiya.

During my last visit to 'Dubai' I felt like home because of brother Muhannad whom I met here on connect & he spread the words of my meetup among his community & then I met this amazingly enthusiastic guy Carl who bring me around Dubai to show his beautiful city. Thanks for being so supportive guys, if you ever plan to come Malaysia do not forget to give me a call. I would love to host you guys.

'India' one of the most popular country here on connect, I have become friends with many Indians now Ayann, Naresh, Naeim, Salmaan, Deepak, Fazeel, Naren who remain active & always ready to help out others. I am very thankful for all your friendship & support guys 🙂

'Pakistan' The country where I have born & raised. I discover many hidden gems who become close friends to me now, I have met some of them during my last visit to Pakistan. AtaUrRehman, Bilal, Swalay, Hashim are some of them. I'm always proud of your friendship, support & guidance. Guys thank you so much 🙂

'France' Country of beautiful landscapes & Eiffel tower. I've came to know a great person Julien from there & I wish we will remain friends forever. Thanks for being here on connect & share your positive energy with all of us, I can't forget your comment of weirdo bike somewhere from Europe 😉

'Maldives' who would have thought to have a wonderful friend like brother Badruddeen. Thanks for being here with us & show us the beauty of your country. If I ever visit Maldives it will not only because of the beautiful landscape but also because to meet a person with a wonderful heart.

'Taiwan' is a country famous with its tall Taipei 101 tower, but I have another strong icon of help from Taiwan. Yes it's you bro Sampson. Thanks for being with us & giving your advices throughout my journey so far.

Last but not least, 'Malaysia' The country where I've moved a decade ago, I have found countless friends in & out of connect, but one of very unique friend of mine, I would like to mention is Akmal. He is one of the reason, I stay active this long, here on connect, thanks for your tags & mentions everywhere. He's like a real brother to me now, we bumped here on connect last year & then decided to met one day casually (without any meetup submission) & I must say that from that day onwards he has become a mentor to me, since then we have attended several meetups, casual fun meetings & so on. I must thanks to him & this Global Community of connect, for bringing such a great person into my friend list. Stephen, Chong, Aatiq, Nabeel, Pavel, Gini & Shahril you guys are awesome & I must admit that I had a lot of fun during our several meetups. Stephen & me share the same bug of helping people, I want to use this platform to give a special thanks to him for all his guidance & help, from which I improved a lot during my journey, we will remain brothers forever man. Thanks a lot.

Finally, I would like to mention these very helpful google-rs  Luis, Bruce, Klaudiya, Georges I have personally found them very helpful here on connect. Thanks a lot for keep this platform a very warm & welcoming place. Your tone, your humble responses are always appreciated.

Do share your friendship stories.

Who has been your best friend so far via connect ?

Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Signing off with best wishes to all of you & I hope this place will remain a great connecting place to connect all the Local Guides from around the world.

Respect to all of you.

Syed Haseeb

193 comments
Level 10

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

@Haseeb,

You have just made my day. 

Thanks for sharing your beautifull thoughts.

This is much appreciated.

Wishing you all the best and I hope to meet you "offline" one day 😉

Level 9

You are most welcome @Julien44 

Me too wish to meet you offline 🙂

Level 9

Very proud of your Friendship broo @Haseeb :-)))

Level 9

Brooo @Haseeb

We will meet sooner or later , Malaysia , Jordan , Dubai or San Francisco we will meet bro 😀😁😀😁😀😁

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

Very proud of your Friendship broo @Haseeb :-)))

Mee too glad to have a brother like you bro @OSAMA My bet to meet u in. Dubai 😉

I'll bring @StephenAbraham & @AkmalB with me 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

😂😂😂😂😂It means you have same feelings for me as I have for you my brother,Haseeb (a local guide on his duty)Haseeb (a local guide on his duty)

From left ,me , Stephen, HaseebFrom left ,me , Stephen, Haseeb

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Haseeb

😂😂😂😂😂It means you have same feelings for me as I have for you my brother,Haseeb (a local guide on his duty)Haseeb (a local guide on his duty)

Woww bro, it brings back the memories thanks for sharing the pictures 🙂

Indeed brother @AkmalB we are brothers forever.

Level 9

Oooh my great favorite brothers from Malaysia @AkmalB @Haseeb @StephenAbraham 😀😁😀😁😀😁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎉

I like this photo 🎉🎉🎉 all together 

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Haseeb

Level 9

This is one of the most beautiful posts I have come across @Haseeb the #LocalGuides program has really brought diverse people together in this awesomely beautiful world and that is why I joined the program. It's so joyous connecting with everyone from all over.