SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Yelagiri Geo walk meetup

This day has become a very special and memorable day for me.. I never enjoyed this much in any of my Local Guides meetup before.. This meetup had been organized in accordance with the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. I, with one of the meetup attendee, who is my close friend, named Manoj joined me for meetup.. We both travelled on a bus for around 60kms. From there, we need to get into another bus to travel to hill since our meetup had planned in Hill station.. Waiting for a bus to reach the Hill..Waiting for a bus to reach the Hill..Me with meetup attendee at Yelagiri Nature Park entrance..Me with meetup attendee at Yelagiri Nature Park entrance..
The weather on the hill was ultimate and so chill.. We then explore the hidden gems of Yelagiri Nature Park.. Inside view of Yelagiri Nature Park..Inside view of Yelagiri Nature Park..A selfie with colourful flowers..A selfie with colourful flowers..Children Park inside the Yelagiri Nature Park..Children Park inside the Yelagiri Nature Park..
During the meetup, we came to know about the Punganoor Boat house opposite to the Yelagiri Nature Park.. The view was so nice inside the Punganoor Boat house.. Punganoor Boat House entrance way..Punganoor Boat House entrance way..At the meetup with Local Guides Badge..At the meetup with Local Guides Badge..Meetup attendee representing Yelagiri Geo walk meetup..Meetup attendee representing Yelagiri Geo walk meetup..
We first went and took some beautiful photos of Ducks, Rabbits, and Birds.. Ducks looking like sleeping..Ducks looking like sleeping..Rabbits right next to Ducks..Rabbits right next to Ducks..Beautiful Birds inside the Boat House..Beautiful Birds inside the Boat House..
The chillness in the air and the environment was adorable.. The Tourists crowd was average inside.. We had some snacks which we bought in canteen inside the Punganoor Boat house.. Then we took some attractive shots of lake.. Wonderful Lake view..Wonderful Lake view..
And suddenly, a thing striked my mind that why not to take boating.. And finally, we both took boating.. During Boating..During Boating..Lake view from the boat..Lake view from the boat..Boating during Worldwide Geo Walk Meetup.Boating during Worldwide Geo Walk Meetup.
During the boating, I took Local Guides badge to take photo.. And suddenly, an unknown respectable person who was sitting next to me in boat asked me, Are you guys, Local Guides ? And I said to him, Yes ! then I added that we came here for the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. And he said, Great ! Then, I was like, Woohoo ! finally someone recognized us.. And the boat sailor was so nice and friendly.. He shared his expeerience with us..  So, at the end of boating we took a selfie with him.. A selfie with Boat sailor..A selfie with Boat sailor.. After experiencing boating, we started exploring the hidden gems.. There is a children Park inside this Boat house.. Children attractions in the Park..Children attractions in the Park..Children games in the Park..Children games in the Park..
Then we conducted an activity during the meetup.. The activity is to take some of the beautiful shots of this place seperately within a specific time.. Then, we both seperated and took beautiful photos of the place.. Captured photos during activity..Captured photos during activity..Photo with Local Guides Badge..Photo with Local Guides Badge..Captured photos during activity..Captured photos during activity.. This activity enabled us to mainly explore the hidden gems and to capture it.. After the activity, we both went to Children Park inside the Boat house.. At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..Local Guides badge with nature..Local Guides badge with nature..
At the end, we departed from the meetup place unwillingly since the place is so attached to us.. There is a lot to visit in this place which we planned to visit it in someother day.. This Local Guides Yelagiri Geo walk meetup has become the most memorable meetup for me.. I want to thank Almighty for giving me this opportunity to visit this wonderful natural place.. Thanks to @OSAMA for organizing this Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. I want to thank @HelloSamsonR, @BishowvijayaP, @MedRidaZ, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @DavidTito, @Nando7, @ErmesT, @ShafiulB, @NareshDarji@Umashankar and all the others for their efforts in the Worldwide Geo walk meetup..

Achievements of this Yelagiri Geo walk meetup :
1.Captured so many beautiful photos of Yelagiri Nature Park and Punganoor Boat House to be uploaded to Google maps..
2.As per HelloSamsonR's suggestion, we took some attractive videos of this place to be uploaded to Google maps..
3.We shared ideas of this place and explored it..
4.We discussed about the importance of Local Guides meetup and the Local Guides Program..

I wish you all a very Happy Guiding !

Vellore Local Guides
38 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: [Recap] Yelagiri Geo walk meetup

Hi @SalmaanN

Judging from the recap, you had a huge fun in doing it. 

The photos are excellent, representing in a wonderful way the beauty of the places. 

What do you think, isn't beautiful to be recognized as Local Guides? 

We are not funny boys playing with Pokémon, we are Local Guides, and we are proud of it. 

Congratulations from the deepest of my heart. I want to extend again my congratulations to @OSAMA

and to @HelloSamsonR

for the continuous support 

Ermes 

View solution in original post

Level 9

@SalmaanN I miss alot of fun here ,. 

You travel long distance bro to discover this hidden Gems in this Park 😉

For Me , you are one of hidden gems in all this program 💎💎💎💎💎☺️☺️☺️

Connect Moderator

It's looking excellent meetup my bro @SalmaanN great job. Congratulations.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @SalmaanN

Judging from the recap, you had a huge fun in doing it. 

The photos are excellent, representing in a wonderful way the beauty of the places. 

What do you think, isn't beautiful to be recognized as Local Guides? 

We are not funny boys playing with Pokémon, we are Local Guides, and we are proud of it. 

Congratulations from the deepest of my heart. I want to extend again my congratulations to @OSAMA

and to @HelloSamsonR

for the continuous support 

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT

We are not funny boys playing with Pokémon, we are Local Guides, and we are proud of it. 📣📣📣📣👍👍👍👍

Level 10

Dear SalmaanN and India Local Guides, hope all's well.

Thanks for sharing your story. We're glad to hear you enjoyed this meetup so much. Congratulations for being recognised as Local Guides. You guys did really well.

Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Beautiful park ,beautiful weather and you enjoyed ,thats the thing,

60 KM travel for geo walk meet up, a good local guide can do only.

Congratulations for successful meet up @SalmaanN.

Level 8

@SalmaanN Wow lots of features in this [Recap] so much to talk about 10,000 words plus you guys done fantastic job I must say very great influence for local Guides beautiful [Recap] kind regards 

@DavidTito

@SalmaanN wrote:

This day has become a very special and memorable day for me.. I never enjoyed this much in any of my Local Guides meetup before.. This meetup had been organized in accordance with the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. I, with one of the meetup attendee, who is my close friend, named Manoj joined me for meetup.. We both travelled on a bus for around 60kms. From there, we need to get into another bus to travel to hill since our meetup had planned in Hill station.. Waiting for a bus to reach the Hill..Waiting for a bus to reach the Hill..Me with meetup attendee at Yelagiri Nature Park entrance..Me with meetup attendee at Yelagiri Nature Park entrance..
The weather on the hill was ultimate and so chill.. We then explore the hidden gems of Yelagiri Nature Park.. Inside view of Yelagiri Nature Park..Inside view of Yelagiri Nature Park..A selfie with colourful flowers..A selfie with colourful flowers..Children Park inside the Yelagiri Nature Park..Children Park inside the Yelagiri Nature Park..
During the meetup, we came to know about the Punganoor Boat house opposite to the Yelagiri Nature Park.. The view was so nice inside the Punganoor Boat house.. Punganoor Boat House entrance way..Punganoor Boat House entrance way..At the meetup with Local Guides Badge..At the meetup with Local Guides Badge..Meetup attendee representing Yelagiri Geo walk meetup..Meetup attendee representing Yelagiri Geo walk meetup..
We first went and took some beautiful photos of Ducks, Rabbits, and Birds.. Ducks looking like sleeping..Ducks looking like sleeping..Rabbits right next to Ducks..Rabbits right next to Ducks..Beautiful Birds inside the Boat House..Beautiful Birds inside the Boat House..
The chillness in the air and the environment was adorable.. The Tourists crowd was average inside.. We had some snacks which we bought in canteen inside the Punganoor Boat house.. Then we took some attractive shots of lake.. Wonderful Lake view..Wonderful Lake view..
And suddenly, a thing striked my mind that why not to take boating.. And finally, we both took boating.. During Boating..During Boating..Lake view from the boat..Lake view from the boat..Boating during Worldwide Geo Walk Meetup.Boating during Worldwide Geo Walk Meetup.
During the boating, I took Local Guides badge to take photo.. And suddenly, an unknown respectable person who was sitting next to me in boat asked me, Are you guys, Local Guides ? And I said to him, Yes ! then I added that we came here for the Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. And he said, Great ! Then, I was like, Woohoo ! finally someone recognized us.. And the boat sailor was so nice and friendly.. He shared his expeerience with us..  So, at the end of boating we took a selfie with him.. A selfie with Boat sailor..A selfie with Boat sailor.. After experiencing boating, we started exploring the hidden gems.. There is a children Park inside this Boat house.. Children attractions in the Park..Children attractions in the Park..Children games in the Park..Children games in the Park..
Then we conducted an activity during the meetup.. The activity is to take some of the beautiful shots of this place seperately within a specific time.. Then, we both seperated and took beautiful photos of the place.. Captured photos during activity..Captured photos during activity..Photo with Local Guides Badge..Photo with Local Guides Badge..Captured photos during activity..Captured photos during activity.. This activity enabled us to mainly explore the hidden gems and to capture it.. After the activity, we both went to Children Park inside the Boat house.. At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..At Children Park in Boat house..Local Guides badge with nature..Local Guides badge with nature..
At the end, we departed from the meetup place unwillingly since the place is so attached to us.. There is a lot to visit in this place which we planned to visit it in someother day.. This Local Guides Yelagiri Geo walk meetup has become the most memorable meetup for me.. I want to thank Almighty for giving me this opportunity to visit this wonderful natural place.. Thanks to @OSAMA for organizing this Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. I want to thank @HelloSamsonR, @BishowvijayaP, @MedRidaZ, @Osaka78forTRUMP, @DavidTito@, @Nando7, @ErmesT, @ShafiulB, @NareshDarji@Umashankar and all the others for their efforts in the Worldwide Geo walk meetup..

Achievements of this Yelagiri Geo walk meetup :
1.Captured so many beautiful photos of Yelagiri Nature Park and Punganoor Boat House to be uploaded to Google maps..
2.As per HelloSamsonR's suggestion, we took some attractive videos of this place to be uploaded to Google maps..
3.We shared ideas of this place and explored it..
4.We discussed about the importance of Local Guides meetup and the Local Guides Program..

I wish you all a very Happy Guiding !

Level 8

Thank you, @OSAMA bro.. Worldwide Geo walk deserve much more of this.. That was a great fun in the meetup.. 😊😊 And now, waiting for the mega Worldwide recap from you.. 😁😁

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN I miss alot of fun here ,. 

You travel long distance bro to discover this hidden Gems in this Park 😉

For Me , you are one of hidden gems in all this program 💎💎💎💎💎☺️☺️☺️

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot, @NareshDarji.. This was a memorable meetup for me..

Vellore Local Guides