Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] The World-Wide Geo Walk - Comilla Meetup

You are most welcome brother and you are right @ErmesT ! Especially street food was very tasty. Actually it was also hungry time too but really it was so tasty.    

@ErmesT wrote:

Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee,

the photo are beautiful and it seems you had a lot of fun.

Congratulations

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

There is not a day that I didn't disturb you @ErmesT bro. 

You are my favourite. 🙂

@ErmesT wrote:

of course @BishowvijayaP,

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

...Of course nice flowers will be of @ErmesT's choice. Mine too. lol.

Thank you so much bro. 🙂

you already know it

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee for make this beautiful RECAP.

Its was so tough matter for arranging this meet up due to some big problem. But we celebrated it with our own ways...  

We really happy that you All (@OSAMA @ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji)  Like this RECAP.

HAPPY GUIDING!!!!!

Connect Moderator

Level 9

You are welcome brother @ShafiulB !

@ShafiulB wrote:

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee for make this beautiful RECAP.

Its was so tough matter for arranging this meet up due to some big problem. But we celebrated it with our own ways...  

We really happy that you All (@OSAMA @ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji)  Like this RECAP.

HAPPY GUIDING!!!!!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear Kamalhasnainee and Bangladesh Local Guides, hope all's well.

Sounds like you had to go through some obstacles to complete your meet-up for Bangladesh. Good on you for persevering, you discovered many Comilla Hidden Gems. 

There's extra kudos for LGs attending both Bangladesh meetups, THE HIDDEN GEMS OF COMILLA and World Wide Geo Walk-KERANIGANJ, do you know, did any Local Guides attend both Bangladesh World Wide Geo Walks? 💎

Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee I love horses

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello everybody! There are huge meetup was organized world-wide based on World-Wide Geo Walk hosted by @OSAMA , It is also a part of this meetup from Comilla, Bangladesh hosted by @ShafiulB. Actually it's time to celebrate the traditional cultural program Eid-ul-Adha. For that reason it was so heard to maintain this event for us. Due to some reason we have to change our plan. We have divided our team in two parts, one in Dhaka and another in Roop Sagor, Comilla. @ErmesT @HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin

Our team in Roop Sagor, it was not possible to start our event at right time in fact hosted date for the visiting period of High Authority of Roop Sagor, Comilla Cantonment but our member's were waiting to enter that spot. Suddenly the authority of that spot announced to close the entrance for that day (25.08.17). At last next day (26.08.17) our members were completed our meetup at Roop Sagor, Comilla successfully. So, lets see some views of the GEO Walk event in Comilla and Dhaka by Comilla Local Guides.

Sculptures of Zebra, Banani, DhakaSculptures of Zebra, Banani, DhakaSculpture of Tiger, Banani, DhakaSculpture of Tiger, Banani, Dhaka25 Sculptures of Horse, Roop Sagor, Comilla25 Sculptures of Horse, Roop Sagor, ComillaNatural View of Roop Sagor, ComillaNatural View of Roop Sagor, Comilla

Roop Sagor is an amusement park for kids and adult also. It is a fun entertainment destination. There are 25 horse sculptures in various angles. There are various types of playing zones for kids. Paddle boat, Surrounding Walkway, Amphitheater, Cycling Track, Fountain, Water Rides etc.

About Roop Sagor, ComillaAbout Roop Sagor, ComillaSelfie Time, Mostomajhi, DhakaSelfie Time, Mostomajhi, DhakaFlower, Mostomajhi, DhakaFlower, Mostomajhi, Dhaka

We have successfully completed our meetup by photography and mapping. For more photography please visit the album here

You may also like this @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito 

Thanks

I grew up on a farm we had pony and stallion and few others my father was a stockman, great work kindest regards @DavidTito

Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for sharing this World-Wide Geo Walk RECAP 🙂

Level 10

I heard a lot about Gulshan and banani @Kamalhasnainee.both are beautiful places and you guys captured the best angles. 

Congratulations for the successful meet up. @ShafiulB .

Connect Moderator

Thanks @IlankovanT @DavidTito @Osaka78forTRUMP @AkmalB for your all nice compliments ... 

Hope one day you all will visit our country to seee here hidden GEMS.. 

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!