Asmageek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

[RECAP] Meetup Amizmiz , Morocco 2017 (Discover the beauty of Morocco - اكتشف جمال المغرب)

Hello All LGconnect

How are you doing !

21124295_10210274911764472_419574183_n.jpg

My name is asma from morocco , i'am a top contributor at google ( in youtube community ) , this is a first time that i organized a meet-up in my area ( Amizmiz ) . Amizmiz is a quiet & nature place featured with calm and fresh air it is a mountainous region with distinction . Before i talk about this meeting . As a top contributor i like to become a TC at local guide why not 😄 , im very proud to be one of the person who is are really interested in Google products .

This is my profile in Top Contributor website Here

20799022_10210190377891178_2064890666921549283_n.jpg

I want to thank my best friend @OSAMA@ for help and his efforts with me to understand this program more and more , he suggested to me the idea of ​​a meeting in the area where I live ( Amizmiz ) ,im very happy with what he did for me .The first meeting for me ended up and i'am very happy with it and this is just the beginning

Im very happy to be the first person who do this meet-up in this area and i share it in my page on social media , it was great , i met with those present at one of the cafes (named Oliveraie D'Amizmiz ) Offers views of the area , and i encourage them to join in Local Guide Community , and they agreed of course .We  discussed a lot of things about this area to promote it . I have a lot of ideas after discussing the topic of a local guide program with the attendees I will implement in the future.

This post is about ( Discover the beauty of Morocco - اكتشف جمال المغرب ) will be the beginning is to talk about each region individually and make meetings with it and I will organize it .

Finaly ,I want to thank all top authors especially @OSAMA, all googlers with there help and encourage 🙂

PS:The owner of the cafe is very happy with the idea and welcomed us during the upcoming meetings

I will take you with picture and a video of this meetup , and i wait your opinion about this place
2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png11.png12.png13.png14.png

This is video if you want to see it ^_^

#LocalGuide

#LGConnect

#Meet_up

Amizmiz, Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz, Morocco
52 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: [RECAP] Meetup Amizmiz , Morocco 2017 (Discover the beauty of Morocco - اكتشف جمال المغرب)

Finally you did it Asmaa 👍👌👍👌📣📣📣@Asmageek Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆🏅😊

Very nice place Amimiz in wonderful Morocco , Welcome Welcome to this wonderful Family 🙂

@JeslynL @TraciC @MariaBi @ErmesT

@KarenVChin @MahabubMunna @HelloSamsonR @DanielaBP 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Re: [RECAP] Meetup Amizmiz , Morocco 2017 (Discover the beauty of Morocco - اكتشف جمال المغرب)

Finally you did it Asmaa 👍👌👍👌📣📣📣@Asmageek Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆🏅😊

Very nice place Amimiz in wonderful Morocco , Welcome Welcome to this wonderful Family 🙂

@JeslynL @TraciC @MariaBi @ErmesT

@KarenVChin @MahabubMunna @HelloSamsonR @DanielaBP 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow @Asmageek

You are the best undiscovered gem of this worldwide meetup. 

Reading you recap I cannot believe you arrived in Connect just a few days ago. 

The place is amazing, and so the photos are. Congratulations is a reductive word for what you did. 

Thanks again and a warm welcome in our community. 

Thanks @OSAMA

For showing us the beauty. 

Ermes 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Wow nice Recap with beautiful pictures @Asmageek Congratulations

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @Asmageek asalamu alykum . how are you most welcome there  . also thanks our LG king  @OSAMA . i know you live in a nice country . i have a week point about this country  😛 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@OSAMA has found the best gem here, a beautiful @Asmageek with the beautiful place to geo-walked by her, wohohohoho... very nice recap

Btw, I have heard about the delicious Moroccan cuisine. Is that true @Asmageek?

Hopefully one day I tasted it at Morocco as well

Level 10

عزيزي أسماجيك والمرشدين المحليين في المغرب، نأمل كل شيء على ما يرام. تهانينا ل ميتوب الجميلة. سعيد لسماع المجتمع أميزميز هو الترحيب للمرشدين المحليين. شكرا لمشاركتنا قصتك. مع أطيب التحيات من أوساكا 78

Level 8

@Asmageek Wow fantastic photos I love your [Recap] and swimming pool very nicely done ands yes @OSAMA is very supportive he is very sociable on Connect also my only friend in Jordan thank you 

@Asmageek I look forward to hearing more great stories. Kindest regards @

@DavidTito

Level 10

Something to learn from Morocco

I am feeling happiness that you and your team completed the event successfully. @Asmageek

Thank for beautiful video too.