AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Who would like to live in an art gallery? Street art heaven in Gdansk- Zaspa, Poland.

@Pratik_89 Thanks a lot! 😃 Have you got any street art photos, you could share with us?  🖌🎨

Level 8

Re: Who would like to live in an art gallery? Street art heaven in Gdansk- Zaspa, Poland.

@AniaKiser no I don't really have rite but if see I would sure click and share with you guys😀

Connect Moderator

Yes @AniaKiser after a storm the natural elements will have removed whatever might have been covering the amber, that is probably true for all coastal areas where minerals can be found.

Sounds like I will definitely need to reach out to you when we actually do plan to travel there (provided traveling will be possible at some point in time again!) in order to take advantage of your local knowledge. you could be our local guide in the other meaning of the word then 😀

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

I am google worker from 

India 

Screenshot_20201223_152435.png

Level 10
Level 10

Thanks for sharing a great place & it's fantastic street art @AniaKiser 
It will be interesting to know what prompted this activity & how it's being sustained.

Level 9

@C_T Thanks for your comment. Last year when I was at Google Connect Live 2019, I had an opportunity to spend almost 6 days in San Francisco. One of attractions I wanted to check was Castro District with huge amount of street art. Beside this, I encountered many murals while walking through San Francisco street. There I took so many photos, that I wanted to share them with others and I started my Instagram account fully dedicted to street art. On the other hand I've gained more and more knowleadge about murals,painting technics and artists. On the way I've discovered  that many Local Guides admire street art as I do, so it keeps me motivated to write posts about it. 

Level 9

Hi @AniaKiser thanks for this post and for all the "likes" of my urban art photos 😉
It is fantastic to find places like this around the world and a great way to bring art to everyone and to turn cities into great open-air museums.

I recommend this little place in 🇪🇸Spain🇪🇸 full of great works of urban art. I hope you like it!

➡️In a small town in the interior of Spain (Fanzara) , he was able to create great tourist interest by creating the M.I.A.U Unfinished Museum of Urban Art, where different local artists valued multiple outdoor spaces.

➡️Some of my urban art photos 

Level 9

@DavidTerronPla This city looks amazing 🤩 Thank you for writing me about it! Last week I discovered on the map another city full of "fairytale- like" street art in Italy. Have you ever been there?

https://www.visitlazio.com/web/luoghi/santangelo-di-roccalvecce-il-paese-delle-fiabe/

I think the idea is the same (like this city in Spain) - to attract more tourists, but I don't mind as long as it's in such a possitive way 🙂 I wish there were more places like these on our planet 😉

Level 6

Good post! Very well explain! Amazing pics! I love Street Art too!! 

Liliana Benassi
Connect Moderator

OMG ... I was near to miss this amazing post @AniaKiser 

I am speechless in front of the beauty of the paints.

I've tried to find where Zaspa is located and, yes, you are right, sometimes the beauty in in places that "hardly anyone has heard of".

Same if for my Bordano, lost in the middle of nowhere (Street-art on the Village of the Butterflies).

You are giving me one more reason to visit your country again and again