DavidTerronPla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A new Helpful Hero in Guiding Stars 2021

Dear friends Local Guides,

It is a pleasure and an honor to share with all of you that I have been chosen Guiding  Stars of 2021 in the “Helpful Hero” category as a Local Guide on Google Maps. Never in my life could I have imagined that someone could think that I am a Hero, much less a “Helpful Hero” so this recognition is of great value to me.

Official photo of the Local Guide @DavidTerronPla named Guiding Stars in the category of Helpful Hero.Official photo of the Local Guide @DavidTerronPla named Guiding Stars in the category of Helpful Hero.

The Local Guides @lakeoftea  @AKGraff  @SilvyC  @KamalHossenR  @FazeelUsmani  @vvaibhav655  @ErmesT  @rebecaellerf and @uavalentine 

have also been recognized in this category. Congratulations to all of them too 👏

As many of you already know, this recognition began last year due to the impossibility of holding a physical event that would bring together the best Local Guides in the world. Guiding Stars recognizes the work of 50 Local Guides from around the world through five categories:

Congratulations to all of them too!!!

This recognition of my altruistic work as a Local Guide to help other users make better decisions that began a few years ago. But since the 😷 Covid-19 pandemic broke out, I thought it was also time to help through my photos and reviews on Google Maps so many small (and large) businesses that have suffered and are suffering the consequences of the health crisis.

Certificates Helpful Hero @DavidTerronPlaCertificates Helpful Hero @DavidTerronPla   Gift box Guiding Stars 2021Gift box Guiding Stars 2021  New badge for the Local Guide @DavidTerronPlaNew badge for the Local Guide @DavidTerronPla

I remember when the first sanitary measures began (capacity restrictions, use of masks and hydroalcoholic gel) how small businesses began to undergo transformations that could never have been imagined. All of them did everything possible to comply with the sanitary measures to continue giving confidence to their customers. For this reason, a large part of my contributions still today is based on putting in value all this great effort that was and is being made.

Thank you so much to Local Guides program for giving mi this amaizing opportunity to be part of the Guiding Stars 2021 troough the "Helpful Hero" category.

Toulouse, France
29 comments
Level 10

Re: A new Helpful Hero in Guiging Stars 2021

HEROES LIVES FOR EVER.

Congratulations.

S Ahmed
Level 9

Level 7

Obrigada @DavidTerronPla 

E parabéns pelo seu reconhecimento também! Foi um prazer enorme conhecer vocês!

Level 9

Level 10

رد: A new Helpful Hero in Guiging Stars 2021

تهانينا الحارة  لك  ولجميع المرشدين

... @DavidTerronPla 

محمود علوان ، مصر ، العاشر من رمضان.
Level 9

رد: A new Helpful Hero in Guiging Stars 2021

Level 6

Hello @DavidTerronPla  Congrats and blessings! You're a hero. I am proud of you. Thanks for the opportunity to share in your happiness! 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @DavidTerronPla 

Be Helpful and help the community through your contributions.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.