KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Review of the Month: La Tienda Epicerie espagnole by Local Guide David TERRON

Congratulations to @DavidTerronPla for writing a great review.

And many thanks to @KlaudiyaG for sharing with us. 

Level 9

Re: Review of the Month: La Tienda Epicerie espagnole by Local Guide David TERRON

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on your great review and for it being selected as the review of the month @DavidTerronPla.  I understand that Spain is going through a very difficult second COVID-19 wave so it is most important that public places have in place proper protection/warning measures in place and that reviews like yours mention these. 

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Hello @AdamGT thank you very much for this comment! 😀

The truth is that many countries are going through very difficult times due to the pandemic.

For many businesses they are also being very complicated times and also for small businesses.

I thought that a good way to help customers, but also many small businesses, was adding a little 😷COVID-19 comment in my reviews. I do it whenever I can.

Connect Moderator

Well done @DavidTerronPla, it is a very good review strategy that you adopt.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Felicitaciones David, por tener la reseña destacada!

Muy buena reseña, dan ganas de visitar ese lugar una vez que la lees!

@DavidTerronPla 

Level 9

Muchas gracias @SebaasC muy amable por el comentario. Y si yo estoy deseando poder volver 😀😀

Level 3

Ynt: Review of the Month: La Tienda Epicerie espagnole by Local Guide David TERRON

Faydalı bilgiler ve seyehat ettiğin yerlerin fotoğraflarıni paylaşırsan daha iyi olur

Level 9

Ynt: Review of the Month: La Tienda Epicerie espagnole by Local Guide David TERRON

Merhaba @Theblacksea  Tüm fotoğraflarımı ve incelemelerimi Goolge Haritalar profilimde görebilirsiniz. imzamda link var.

Level 4

Hello, nice to Reader about you!

By the way my best social media is Pinterest!

Greetings from Germany