AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Who would like to live in an art gallery? Street art heaven in Gdansk- Zaspa, Poland.

@ErmesT Thank you so much for your kind words 😊 I've heard about a great street art town in Italy Sant'Angelo "Il Paese Delle Fiabe"  and I can't wait to visit it. Have you ever been there? When it comes to your visit in Poland-don't forget to let me know about your plans 🙂

Level 9

Re: Who would like to live in an art gallery? Street art heaven in Gdansk- Zaspa, Poland.

Thanks @LilianaBenassi 🙂 I saw your Instagram photos. Great we share the same passion 😊

Level 6

Very 🏆 collection.  I'd imagine visiting these selections would be a great neck exercise for those who frequent the desktop.

Level 9

Level 9

Zosen, Prozak

I was so sure that the paintings by these two were going to be my favorite until I saw the last one.

I like sculptures or paintings of someone helping another. Nice job. I love when people travel for passion.

This post is; "where Art meets Travel", I enjoyed reading it.

@AniaKiser 

Of course, I am biased about the one that has Pope John Paul II in it 😊

Level 9

Thank you @Ewaade_3A for your comment. For me, it's really difficult to judge which one is my favorite-they are all so different!!! 🙂 But Prozac is in TOP 5 for sure here 🙂

Level 9

It was difficult to judge too.

I like stuffs that task my brain. Where I am trying for hours to figure out; "what exactly is the message in this?"

I like 'pop of colors' and I love anything that reminds me of Love @AniaKiser 

You know my Native name is almost like your name. Mine is "Aina"

Level 9

I didn't know you're "Aina" @Ewaade_3A I like it! 😊 Sometimes I use name "Aina", too-f.e. when playing online games 😉 

Level 9

Lol. Now, you know.😍 @AniaKiser 

Level 10

You are more than the queen of Street art photos @AniaKiser  You are now the official Goddess Queen of Street art photos, please teach me and let me learn from you. I am your humble servant. I do have a few more coming and of course will invite you for comments. Thank you for amazing posts, I am still going thru them