MortenCopenhagen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Storefront Photography Series Index

Storefront photo with the text Storefront Photography Series. Learn how to get more photoviews and make better photos for Google Maps.Storefront photo with the text Storefront Photography Series. Learn how to get more photoviews and make better photos for Google Maps.

Hello, Fellow Local Guides,

I decided to start a series of 19 posts here on Connect to weekly share some of my best tips on taking great storefront photos for Google Maps. The lessons are optimized to get you more views.

Every Saturday I will be publishing a new post according to the schedule below. I hope you will find them enlightening and helpful. Please comment, like, and share your experiences in the comments.

This short clip from the 2022 Guiding Stars presentation mentions this series:

Cheers
Morten
Copenhagen, Danmark
39 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Storefront Photography Series Index

Great idea, @MortenCopenhagen 

Storefront is always an interesting subject. The storefront is the business card of the business, and sometimes even the business do not understand that.

I am sure a lot of people will find helpful this series, and hopefully this will increase the quality of the contributions in maps.

Well done.

Connect Moderator

I would like to thank @JeroenM who runs the excellent Facebook group called Local Guides World. This series was first published as a guide under Local Guides World. Jeroen was a constant help by reviewing and cheering me on during the writing process. Thanks a million.

Quite a few other Local Guides also helped me by letting me use their photos as examples. I will thank them in the relevant weekly posts.

Thanks

Morten

Level 9

Now, I finally get to use the Bookmarking tip @AdamGT taught me.

Wow! One topic a week for 19 weeks!

May God spare our lives to complete this journey we have started and grant you good health of mind and body

Level 8

@MortenCopenhagenI certainly agree with @Ewaade_3A 

You've got us hooked for 19 weeks!! But I certainly want to read anything that will improve my contributions and get more views.

Level 9

Hi @MortenCopenhagen,

Die Ladenfronten sind ein tolles und lohnendes Thema für eine Serie. Prima,  dass du das in Angriff nimmst. Ich werde dem sehr gespannt folgen. 

Ich bin ja erst seit etwa einem halben Jahr als Local Guide aktiv. Ehrlich gesagt war mir gar nicht von Anfang an klar, was für eine besondere Rolle die Ladenfronten bei der Beschreibung und dem Auffinden von Orten spielen. Ein Blick in dein Profil und auf die beeindruckenden Aufrufzahlen deiner Fotos hat mir da die Augen geöffnet.  Danke!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin 

Michael 

Level 8

@IntranetMiRi Congratulations on your short time on Local Guides. Hope you enjoy and keep on with this.

Now I must confess I would've skipped your post, but I'm learning German so it caught my attention. 😀

Level 9

@tony_b, Danke für deine nette Nachricht. Ich finde es auch ganz faszinierend,  was man als LG so alles für Erfahrungen machen kann. 

Deutsch ist keine leichte Sprache, da hast du dir ja ganz schön was vorgenommen. Hut ab. 🙂

Cheers

Michael 

Level 8

I understand how important to post good storefront pictures @MortenCopenhagen and I will benefit from this series.  Great initiative. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.