ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Share your country most Reviewed place from Google Maps

Wow! Big hits from our country. Amazing post @ShafiulB bro. Thanks for sharing with us.

Level 10

Level 10

@Julien44 wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

This is just amazing!!! Hey @LucioV you must already know that one, but I am pleased to share it with you!

https://www.google.com.np/maps/place/Mont+Everest/@27.9878506,86.9250267,3a,90y,177.96h,65.02t/data=...

Thanks for sharing! I love it so much

Jul

Eheheheh I know... it's a Theta work 🙂

Level 10

Hello @PushpendraKhadka@RupendraNeupane@Surendra@LaxmiG1@SovitaD please find in the link below what @Julien44 has shared with us. This is absolutely amazing. Thank you Jul for sharing this. 🙂

@Julien44 wrote:

https://www.google.com.np/maps/place/Mont+Everest/@27.9878506,86.9250267,3a,90y,177.96h,65.02t/data=...

Level 8

@ShafiulB I think Taj Mahal is one of the most reviewed place in India with 59,783 reviews, though one among 7 world wonders.

https://goo.gl/maps/Xb7TTjKbZWz

-Fuvad-

Connect Moderator

Re: Share your country most Reviewed place on Google Maps

Hey @ShafiulB

Have a look this place, one of the best tourist attraction place in India. 

Gateway of India, Mumbai

54K reviews

India Gate, Delhi

51K reviews

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP,

Just to make sure. This 360 picture is not mine. I just took it from google maps.

In your previous post, you shared with us most reviewed places in your country. I had a look at them and on Mt. Everest (5,138 reviews), I found the highest 360 picture in the world. So I decided to share it with @LucioV.

See you

Jul

@BishowvijayaPa écrit :

Hello @PushpendraKhadka@RupendraNeupane@Surendra@LaxmiG1@SovitaD please find in the link below what @Julien44 has shared with us. This is absolutely amazing. Thank you Jul for sharing this. 🙂

@Julien44wrote:

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP That's a lot of views, wow, but in my view to see all 16,066views total is pretty amazing too

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan wrote:

Hello @ShafiulB, Thanks for posting a very important topic here. Also there is one most reviewed place in my country from Google Maps and that is: Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport  (3.2k+ Reviews ).

Thanks again 🙂

@ShahMdSultan Thanks for your additional information!! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Oh! Thank you so much for all this effort beyond the scene bro @ShafiulB. Probably I may have put burden on you. I wanted to throw the thanksgiving note personally but you got me here already. And thanks to @DavidTito for his backstage works.  🙂 I am amazed that you observed the popular places regularly throughout the year.

@ShafiulB wrote:

Thanks for your participate dear @BishowvijayaP and you look so cool in this new profile photo.  There is no any way to find the most reviewed place on maps. For this you have to observe all popular places in your country regularly which i did since last year.

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for great words !! Its ok !! I am glad that you use this nice template ...

Keep inspiring !!

Happy Guiding !!