Zino_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Say hello to Strobrie (First Entry) #CommunityFoodFightChallenge

This is an amazing post @Zino_ , not just because of the food photos, that's making me want to eat now, but also for the photos of the interior of the restaurant. From your photos, it doesn't really look like a restaurant, rather it looks like home, and the foods served on the table make me feel like homemade food. Thank you for sharing. This is an absolutely wonderful restaurant I can tell. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

Aww thank you so much @SoniaK 

It does feel very homely and maybe that's why I find visiting this place comforting.

Level 10

@Zino_ Great idea to make some classes in cafe. This measure makes cafe more competitive and interesting for the visitors! Espessially if they propose so tasty and good looking food! 

Level 8

Level 8

@Zino_ your post is great, all seems yummy for lunch, thanks for sharing!

Level 3

Cosa avete mangiato un hamburger! Che schifo di cibo di è? In Italia mangiamo cibo vero pasta,verdure e carne!

Connect Moderator

Mah, @gutierrezmanuel668 

Sinceramente anche in Italia troviamo degli ottimi hamburger.

Io l'altro giorno ne ho mangiato uno di frisona assolutamente fantastico.

Inoltre vorrei rammentarti che il rispetto degli altri è fondamentale in Connect.

Questa è una community internazionale. Sei il benvenuto nel presentare i piatti che tu ritieni di voler fare conoscere agli altri, e a scrivere un post su questo 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @gutierrezmanuel668,

As mentioned before, please remember that Connect is a global community with many folks from various cultural backgrounds and speaking various languages. Profanity of any kind is not allowed on Connect as we want Connect to be a warm and welcoming place for all, so please refrain from using inappropriate language.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Merci j'aime bien votre commentaire

Monaim Khalfaoui