Zino_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Teppanyaki at 4GUYS (Second Entry) #CommunityFoodFightChallenge

As a food lover, I like to seek out different kinds of unique food experiences and cuisine to try out in Abuja. As my second entry for #CommunityFoodFightChallenge , the Teppanyaki I tried at 4GUYS Restaurant, Abuja is probably my favorite food and most memorable food experience in 2020. Special thanks to @Velvel for the inspiration for creating multiple entries for this Challenge.

Caption: A collage of video screenshots showing the Teppanyaki at 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_Caption: A collage of video screenshots showing the Teppanyaki at 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_

Teppanyaki is a Japanese style of cooking on iron griddle. At 4GUYS, the Japanese Chef kept us well-entertained with his amazing tricks from tossing knives, juggling eggs and literally playing with fire. He even spelt "I love you" on the griddle which was a nice touch.I would have inserted some videos but sadly the file size is too large for Connect so I hope these video screenshots would be fine. 

Caption: A collage of video screenshots showing the fire tricks and cooking during Teppanyaki at 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_Caption: A collage of video screenshots showing the fire tricks and cooking during Teppanyaki at 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_

For the Teppanyaki, we had soup, fried veggies, fried rice and no hibachi. However, you can opt for any Hibachi of your choice (fish, chicken, beef or a combo). I also had their Szechuan chicken, Jasmine rice, Penne Arabiata, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Beef sauce, chicken dumplings, California roll, maki roll and seafood linguine. You can find my detailed review, photos and videos of this expereience on Google Maps here.

Caption: The Sushi Boat, Chicken Dumplings and  Crispy Maki roll from 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_Caption: The Sushi Boat, Chicken Dumplings and Crispy Maki roll from 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_

Caption: An overview  of different food and drink from 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_Caption: An overview of different food and drink from 4GUYS, Abuja captured by Local Guide Zino_

4GUYS Restaurant, Abuja is featured on these amazing lists I created on Google Maps:

A Taste of Asia in Abuja

6 Amazing Places to eat in Abuja

P.S. This is my second entry for the #CommunityFoodFightChallenge as part of the Challenges for #CommunityLive2020

Abuja, Nigeria
12 comments
Level 6

Re: Teppanyaki at 4GUYS (Second Entry) #CommunityFoodFightChallenge

What an amazing dining experience @Zino_ ! Thanks for sharing. All the food looks delicious. Which one is your favorite?

Level 8

Tough choicebut from the Teppanyaki, I really enjoyed the fried rice and from the regular dishes that I had, I'm torn between the Chicken Dumplings and the Szechuan Chicken! @Lusianaa 

Level 9

Wonderful piece @Zino_ 

Thank you for sharing this yummy post again. 

Best regards 

Connect Moderator

Thanks again to you for joining this challenge @Zino_ 

I always adore the way you write the review and capture the food photos.

I've just had my lunch two hours ago, and now start to drool because of this post 😋

Thank you for giving the Google Maps link to your review, so that we could watch the videos. The chef is skillful and talented indeed! Is he originally from Japan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zino_ What a treat. All of this looks so good. Thank you for sharing.

Level 8

Bls: Teppanyaki at 4GUYS (Second Entry) #CommunityFoodFightChallenge

Very interesting information, I really like the cooking style! 😮🔥

Level 8

Bls: Teppanyaki at 4GUYS (Second Entry) #CommunityFoodFightChallenge

Thank you so much everyone! The food was great and the cooking style is truly memorable @Hanafialkhoiri @Anonymous @Austinelewex 

Level 8

Ayee thank you so much @Velvel and yes, the Chef is originally from Japan. It's amazing how connected our world is. Certain Asian restaurants in Abuja have Chefs from the countries that they offer cuisine from. 

Level 10
Level 10

Hello @Zino_ 

The pics look fascinating 

Although I do not relish non-vegetarian food I can guess from the photos the superior taste.