OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Once Upon a Time ... Global Citizen From JORDAN..

Great post @OSAMA! Loved your words 😊

You're a very valuable part of this community, thank you for being part of it and giving your best to the program.

Good luck!

Level 6

Nice pictures, best of lucks! It's nice been a global citizens! Thanks for sharing your story @OSAMA 

Connect Moderator

hey @OSAMA, are you already applying for nex year?

@OSAMA wrote:

connect live 2019 application

I hope you are applying for 2018 like me, because (if we will both so fortunate) we will have finally the opportunity to meet each other 🙂

Ok, more seriously, I love your post, that show to everyone your traveller, (and active Local Guide), aspect.

You talk about friendship, an important benefit that we receive being part of this community.

Thanks for Tagging me @Sagir, for let me know about Osama's post.

Please forgive me for replying so late, I was taking a day off for visiting a very special place, with no internet connection.

So, here I am, just to say: Thanks Osama

Ermes

Level 10

One of the most active members of the connect. I hope to meet you sometime in person @OSAMA. Successes!

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 9

Awesome post @OSAMA, would be lovely to get a chance to meet you this year during Connect live! 

You truly bring this forum alive by greeting everyone, helping, mentoring.....You are the best! 

Best of luck with your application for Connect live!

Level 10

@OSAMA Yes, this is a story of a Global Citizen.... I never knew you visited Sri Lanka. When did you visit?

Level 10

This is absolutely amazing @OSAMA. And its not a miracle to have this achievement but a hard and continuous effort. 

Wish you all the best for your future goals. ✌

Level 10

Bro @Sagir I also don't have words to mandate his works to the fullest. But your words, my words & our words to him are collectively saying how much his love towards local guide platform is. This is the best case scenario. This is something inspirational one to all. 🙂

Level 10

Level 9

I will check it soon @MiaMaria 🙂

Thank you for sharing the link :-)))

Did @VBenedict submit her application ;-)))) !???