DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Implementing Share Clean The World My maps to Google Maps on Devices

Hello everyone, Well it has been a great start to the Year recently with #LocalGuides Clean The World 2.0 Birthday which

is a big success for the project So I thank you all in advance so kindly. I Would like now to do is introduce to another part of the program which is very relevant to every single Local Guide and the topic being  Sharing My maps from your computer to your phone, tablet or device whichever it may be and to be able to view this through your Google Maps app which we all know so well. Please bear in mind that this area of Mapping is open to everyone not just to Clean the World Project, I have only taken one part of this platform to help implement  Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project in the project to help better the future of wast reporting and saving natures life and other natural sources in helping our world in becoming a better environment, So please join me in this 4 minutes educational Video which could increase the living time of our Planet.

Thank you so kindly David Tito

I Look forward to many questions based on your feedback in this video enjoy:

@ErmesT  @KarenVChin  @MortenSI  @IrrPavlova   @FaridMonti @TraciC @IlankovanT

Perth WA, Australia
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Implementing Share Clean The World My maps to Google Maps on Devices

I simply love this video @DavidTito 

Very clear, I already bookmarked it as a reference for knowing how to share a Mymaps. We are ready now for reporting, just in time for Earth day 2019.

Thank you for this tool that will help us to care about environment

Level 8

@ErmesT  Thank you I hope it will too......, and I have a few more surprises to come about this part of the project and that is the fact that I know we don't all use Android so I'm going to help source the Apple users as well sharing the My map is slightly different but I can cater for that, not a problem. so stay tuned for more video Tools.

I love this Job

Level 10

@DavidTito  Thank for the valuable video. 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP  thanks again yeah I have made a few now I never thought I would be doing these as you can see I spent a lot of time educating my self over the years, in fact, I was level 3 when I mastered on how to create a My map I was really keen to find out how far I could go with a My map. and there is a story behind that story, one day I will post a story about me, Destin, to be passionate about  Google Maps

@ErmesT  is waiting patently as well 

Level 10

Thank you so much  for sharing this beautiful video @DavidTito .  Happy Earth day in advance.

Connect Moderator

Hello @DavidTito 

This is really a great and helpful video .  Thank you so much for sharing my friend.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Level 8

thanks, @BishowvijayaP  yes there lots information in this one, the timing was tight