Oscar_Kwok's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect Live 2019 Video Recap

IMG_20191113_195445_1.jpg

I finally got around to making this video that I've been meaning to do of all the footage I took at Connect Live 2019 and all the memories started flooding back! 

It was such an awesome experience meeting the Connect Live team (@TraciC  @brittym @AngieYC), all the Local Guides from around the world, and taking part in the insightful Googler talks and fun parties! 

I'm going to write a more detailed post of my experiences soon but in the meantime, I hope this video can help you re-live the great moments there or learn more about what its like to attend.

Google Event Center (MP7), Bordeaux Drive, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
29 comments
Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2019 Video Recap

Hi @Oscar_Kwok 

That is a great video and shows well the experience!

Thanks for sharing

See you around

Julien

Level 8

Connect Live 2019 Video Recap

Google Vendor

Hi @Oscar_Kwok,

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for it being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7, and they can be a little harsh at times.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Local Stories as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Nice video @Oscar_Kwok 

Please note that I have merged your post, with your previous one, released by @InaS from the spam Quarantine.

Moderators are patrolling the quarantine to release the good post so, if your post has been rejected, don't post it again. Simply tag a moderator (check here and here).

For more information you can read: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Level 8

Level 8

@InaS Thanks for looking into this so quick! I appreciate your help 😁

Level 8

@ErmesT Thank you! 
My posts have been flagged a couple times after I edit it multiple times. I thought I could try to re-post it as I didn't realize it was rejected but I will do what you suggested if it happens again.

Level 10

Really beautiful your video @Oscar_Kwok !
You summed up the days of Connect very well and you managed to transport us among the emotions experienced!
Congratulations again,
David

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing, @Oscar_Kwok! It is never too late to look back on Connect Live 2019. I loved the video and look forward to your recap post.