BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Month of Monuments - Local Guide Monument Month

So let's think of organizing monumental meetup at SF in parallel with summit 2018, if we will be lucky. 😊

@DavidTito @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA

@KarenVChin wrote:

@BishowvijayaP @DavidTito,  I hope soo too. San Francisco and all of its many famous iconic buildings, places and bridges are waiting for you and everyone else wanting to visit this great city, I call my hometown.

Level 10

Best wishes for successful completion of the event @AlejandraMaria 🙂

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi everybody! Ayamonte Local Guides has its meet-up approved 👏👏👏.We will visit the Museum of the Three Carabels and once there, we will check its accesibility. It going to be this saturday, 23th. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Accesibilidad-Muelle-Carabelas/m-p/465622#M33487

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Its my pleasure to watch you conducting an event there dear @ErmesT. Of course very beautiful monuments I got to see from an archaeologically rich country Italy. A huge hug to you and many thanks. 🙂

Level 8

Re: Local Guide Monument Month

@HelloSamsonR Yeah I know

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Lol @DavidTito Google+ is a separate platform from Local Guides Connect, but in as much as that too, I think you might be making a feedback, I really don't know what to say though, but I have an idea for you. Yanni once asked us to tell her the badges we would love to see on connect, If you would love to have a badge for that, you can ask her here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/How-do-I-earn-badges-on-Connect/m-p/353529#M20090 Lets see how it goes. 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@BishowvijayaP now there's a thought @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @TraciC could I get a badge for being in most communities

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am wishing 50 communities member badge for you @DavidTito bro. haha

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP I could try..... but at end of the day, Local Guides connect call the shots and still not be excepted right?

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

So let's think of organizing monumental meetup at SF in parallel with summit 2018, if we will be lucky. 😊

@DavidTito @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA

@KarenVChin wrote:

@BishowvijayaP @DavidTito,  I hope soo too. San Francisco and all of its many famous iconic buildings, places and bridges are waiting for you and everyone else wanting to visit this great city, I call my hometown.

Level 10

I think there will be no opposition @DavidTito

Level 9

@KarenVChin great effort taking these photos, lovely

@KarenVChin wrote:

@BishowvijayaP,

In the San Francisco Bay Area, we have 4 other bridges beside the famous Golden Gate Bridge that connects us to other areas of the San Franciso Bay Area metropolitan area.Caption: Driving on the Golden Gate Bridge Photo: @karenvchinCaption: Driving on the Golden Gate Bridge Photo: @karenvchin

This is the San Francisco Bay Bridge. It connects SF with the East Bay.  Over 270,000 people drive over this bridge daily

San Francisco Bay BridgeSan Francisco Bay Bridge

If you are in San Francisco, you can see this expansive bridge from the Embarcadero. I took this photo last year from my hotel room at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco during the Local Guides Summit 16.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@DavidTito me too

@DavidTito wrote:

@KarenVChin I would really like to visit there maybe Google will pick me summit next year he he he

@KarenVChin wrote:

@BishowvijayaP,

In the San Francisco Bay Area, we have 4 other bridges beside the famous Golden Gate Bridge that connects us to other areas of the San Franciso Bay Area metropolitan area.Caption: Driving on the Golden Gate Bridge Photo: @karenvchinCaption: Driving on the Golden Gate Bridge Photo: @karenvchin

This is the San Francisco Bay Bridge. It connects SF with the East Bay.  Over 270,000 people drive over this bridge daily

San Francisco Bay BridgeSan Francisco Bay Bridge

If you are in San Francisco, you can see this expansive bridge from the Embarcadero. I took this photo last year from my hotel room at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco during the Local Guides Summit 16.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@Sgaró just submit your meet-up here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup and share to your community on Google+ I am Supporting @BishowvijayaP on Google+ your  welcome to me in it and will help with spreading your bro kindest regards @DavidTito

@Sgaró wrote:

What i've to doo ?