cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @Haseeb

for tagging us. I know you were putting a lot of effort in trying to get in touch with other local guides in Dubai, before submitting your Meetup.

It can always happen, in a large town like Dubai, (or New York), that more than one meetup take place in the same day.

My suggestion is to always pass through the Local Community, for this kind of activities.

Connect Moderators like @KarenVChin@YK1001 an myself do not have any role in the meetup approval process.

I saw you already wrote in the post oif the other meetup, so I hope you can join forces.

In any case, it will be a lot of fun

Ermes

Thanks @ErmesT for clarifying your role, I will be more careful next time 🙂 

Yes, my reason behind writing this post,
before submitting a meetup request was to reach out the local community & I was successful to reach out @MuhannadK & @Carl 
Thanks to @HelloSamsonR for tagging LG's for Dubai community.

The surprising part is the place & timing both happens to be same 😄

Indeed will have fun & the recap will be more interesting too 

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Haseeb

As ermest said it would be approved like these kind of cities. 

I am excited about your double meet up brother.you're doing great to interact with fellow local guides. Waiting for your amazing recap 

Wish you all the best 

Have a good day 

Thanks a lot brother @AkmalB & yes wait for the double recap too 🙂

Level 9

@SoniaK wrote:

Hi @Haseeb, send me the virtual meetup link. I think it will be 6am here on Feb 3rd. I should be able to join you. Create an event from Google+ and share the link here. 🙂

Thanks @SoniaK

@SoniaK wrote:

Hi @Haseeb, send me the virtual meetup link. I think it will be 6am here on Feb 3rd. I should be able to join you. Create an event from Google+ and share the link here. 🙂

sure will share the link 🙂

Level 10

@Haseeb 🙂 .. and we want nice 360 photos and videos.. from way up high.. 🙂 

Have lots of fun!!

Same place same time means more people to the party!! 🙂

Level 9

Yes brother @StephenAbraham your tips & advises means a lot for a newbie in 360 photography like me 
I'll definitely take a whole lot of 360's 😄

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@Haseeb 🙂 .. and we want nice 360 photos and videos.. from way up high.. 🙂 

Have lots of fun!!

Same place same time means more people to the party!! 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Haseeb,

Dont worry about that. A lot of people is not aware that Connect Moderators are Local Guides like them. For this reason Connect started to introduce, one by one, all the actual CM of the community. This month is Ivan-Yudhi 

Try to follow the suggestion for a "virtual" side of the meetup too. We definetly had a lot of fun in "my virtual" (@HelloSamsonR and myself we were the "virtual" ones) meetup with @SoniaK.

All the best for the meetup

Ermes

Level 9

yes @ErmesT as for now I'm still trying to figuring it out how to setup the virtual meetup, anyway we still have time 🙂
Brother @OSAMA would you be able to join too ?

Level 7

Hi All, 

Sorry for the late reply. 

I guess great minds think alike @Haseeb, it would be great for us to combine it into one as @ErmesT  and @Carl said. I will go ahead and cancel mine, since your plan is more detailed and has more to see. 

Let me know if I can help in any way. 

See you soon. 

Omar 

Level 9

@OBarakat by you no need to cancel your meetup we could have this double meetup with double recaps & yes @Carl the great, I'm his vlogs fan.
BTW thank you for all your support, as it says that meetup hosts should reach early to the destination hope to see you early as well as 🙂 (considering yourself a host too)

Let's have this fun walk
see you 

Level 8

All the best @Haseeb

Great event. Great meet-up LG!

Happy weekend.

Alsmie

xoxo