Vipul_Adhana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A meet up session in faridabad.

Hey all LocalGuides from faridabad, why don't we plan to meet up to share, discuss and implement more better ways to guide people to commute all around.

Please do comment your ideas.

VEE AA
Faridabad, Haryana, India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: A meet up session in faridabad.

Hello @Vipul_Adhana

A very warm welcome to Local Guides Connect 🙂

Bro It's great to know that you want to show the beauty of your city with the world, Please submit a meetup request & find out the amazing Local Guides from your city 🙂
Also I would like to tag some very helpful Indian Local Guides for you @deepakjhic @AslamMo @FazeelUsmani @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @ProfArunCM
As you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Before starting this adventurous journey on local guides connect, I suggest you to first Introduce-Yourself on May-2018 thread  

I hope you will have sufficient assistance from all these links 🙂

Regards

Level 10

@Haseeb

Thanks and best wishes,

@Haseeb wrote:

Hello @Vipul_Adhana

A very warm welcome to Local Guides Connect 🙂

Bro It's great to know that you want to show the beauty of your city with the world, Please submit a meetup request & find out the amazing Local Guides from your city 🙂
Also I would like to tag some very helpful Indian Local Guides for you @deepakjhic @AslamMo @FazeelUsmani @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @ProfArunCM
As you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Before starting this adventurous journey on local guides connect, I suggest you to first Introduce-Yourself on May-2018 thread  

I hope you will have sufficient assistance from all these links 🙂

Regards

Connect Moderator

Hi @Vipul_Adhana

Follow the indications given by @Haseeb to know how to interact in the community

Please note that I have unaccepted the "solution" given by you, because your post don't need a solution. please read: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature

Thanks for being here

Ermes

Level 10

I will be available after 4th June guys.

It's a great initiative guys.

Carry on guys.

Level 8

Hi @Vipul_Adhana..

It is great to know that you are planning for a meetup. I am from Bangalore, India. As @Haseeb directed, you can apply for Local Guides Meetup and can host if approved. Looking forward to read your amazing Meetup Recap stories. And Thanks for tagging, Habeeb bro..

Vellore Local Guides