BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Visiting Yankee Stadium with my wife

Hi @BruceDM,

I thought about you and the Yankee Stadium. Check this out! My kids with the Yankee cap (present from my parents after visiting NY)!

hopefully, next step will be to bring them there and to visit the stadium 😉

Jul

DSC_1260.JPG

Former Google Contributor

@Julien44 - Thanks for sharing your personal photos. Those young men are looking very sharp!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Connect Moderator

@BruceDM a nice weekend RECAP!! This is a great topic to follow ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Bls: Visiting Yankee Stadium with my wife

Thank you for sharing this personal experience. In fact I don‘t understand the roles of baseball....

Anyway, it is about common fun.

@BruceDM

nice to meet u brother

i ma masbi from indonesia

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BruceDM Very American trip.I really like it.Congratulations from Ronda,Spain 😉👍🇪🇸

@Anonymous

Visit Ronda Local Guides Community

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us @BruceDM

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures @BruceDM 

Have a look at my capture from yesterday 😉

Maps Location of Kuala Lumpur Football Stadium

Connect Moderator

Es un gran post @BruceDM, de todos los deportes norteamericanos el béisbol y básquet son de los pocos por cuales me gustaría ir a verlos en vivo y directo. Pero el béisbol en especial, es para mí, más romántico si se quiere, supongo por tantas películas que vi de el, como el "campo de los sueños" y tantas otras y por supuesto el estadio de los Yankee de New York sería mi opción preferida 😀️.

Gracias por traer tu fin de semana a nosotros 👍

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

@Haseeb - I like that stadium. I am a runner and I enjoy a good track workout as part of my training 🙂

@FaridTDF - If you ever visit New York City, visiting Citi Field is also something I would also recommend. The NY Mets play there and they aren't as good but it is a pretty stadium to visit 🙂  It is also in the middle of Corona Queens which is an area full of Latin America and / or spanish speaking people, restaurants and culture.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

Thanks for sharing @BruceDM. Great article. Whats with that food though, I thought you told me you are on a diet....

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators