AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How can i get my google guide Tshirt.

Hi @Harsh44

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As indicated in this post in which I am merging also this one

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Ermes

Level 6

T-shirt Local Guide

How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hey @Sukalpa,

Welcome to Connect and thanks for reaching out. T-shirts were a one-time gift back in 2015 and they are no longer available. I'm moving your post to the relevant thread where you can read more about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Tshirt

Ya I got they used to give till 2015 but what about now are they providing currently.?

Thankx for reply

Level 8

No @rrahul they don't provide now.

Level 9

Hi @rrahul:

I suggest you read the solution regarding this here.

I'll also be merging your post to that discussion to keep the boards here on Connect clean. Thanks! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

T-shirt Local Guide

Hello everyone, it's Tim here in Uganda 🇺🇬. Is there a way we can get local guides T-shirts here . If not is it okay if we printed out custom local guide shirts.if yes please share designs thanks. 

Backhouse

Re: T-shirt Local Guide

Hi @wt_lambert

Your question has recently been answered in this thread, which is where I'll be moving this post. 

Cheers,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

how to get local guide logo T- Shirt and Stikers and merchandise

hello everyone i have a Question how to get Google Local Guide T-Shirt and Merchandise Please help and Suggest

Re: how to get local guide logo T- Shirt and Stikers and merchandise

Hi @Akashsingh,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Please note that your question has been answered in this topic here. I also moved your post to there. Feel free to take a look.

Additionally, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!