AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

I would like to know this too, thanks.

@ErM wrote:

I am in Level 4 and I Dont have Local Guide card and T-Shirt?

Level 9

Hello, Following are the benefits you get after evolving in local guide program, Level 1 Get the inside scoop with the Local Guides monthly newsletter. Join Google-hosted workshops and Hangouts. In select countries, enter in exclusive contests for Local Guides. Level 2 Get early access to new Google products and features. Promote your own meet-ups on the Local Guides calendar. Level 3 Get noticed with your Local Guides badge in Google Maps. Connect with other Local Guides in our exclusive Google+ Community. Lead the conversation by moderating Local Guides community channels. Receive invites to Google-hosted events in select cities. Level 4 Upgrade your Google Drive storage free. Be eligible to be featured in Local Guides online channels. Level 5 Be a Google insider, testing new products before public release. Apply to attend our Level 5 Local Guides summit. Note: the most important thing you are asking about a Gift which already many peoples have received after getting evolved in this program (Ex.T-shirt)... But i would like to know you that its a "ANNUAL GIFT."
Connect Moderator

The card and stickers were given to moderators/ owners ofLG communities that have been trained.

They used to sell the gray Local Guides t-shirt from the online and onsite Google merchandise store, but I recently checked and it's no longer there.

The blue ones were given out as a special perk for all* Local Guides that reached level 4 before early December last year (forgot the exact date)

*Where applicable. Google wasn't able to send the t-shirts to some countries.

Level 2

T-shirt?

Hello I'm a local guide from Pakistan, i want to ask that how can I get local guides t-shirt ?

Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

I wish to have one also. 😞

Level 5

I'd love a shirt!

@IvanY wrote:

The card and stickers were given to moderators/ owners ofLG communities that have been trained.

They used to sell the gray Local Guides t-shirt from the online and onsite Google merchandise store, but I recently checked and it's no longer there.

The blue ones were given out as a special perk for all* Local Guides that reached level 4 before early December last year (forgot the exact date)

*Where applicable. Google wasn't able to send the t-shirts to some countries.

Level 10

Google did an offer where everyone who reached a certain level before a date near the end of 2015 recieved one - if they were in a country where it was allowed.

At the moment though, no such offer is running, and they are not available for purchase.

Keep contributing, and if Google offers any more perks like this, I am sure they will announce it here!

MapMaker forum: http://goo.gl/6e5Kv9 :: Maps forum: http://goo.gl/Xy2G79 :: Give Kudos for great content!
Googler
Solution

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: T-shirt?

Hi! Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Hi, @iyudhi is correct! 

I also recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!