OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Summit 2017 Photos and Videos πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

@KarenVChin wrote:
Wonderful video editing @Fructy! The times I saw @Andras_H he was always had camera in hand taking photos or video.  Be sure to add YouTube tags your video to increase YT Searches so the world can easily find youand Andras' awesome hardworking.

Thank you @KarenVChin and also for the SEO tips πŸ™‚

My Contribution Β€ Self Intro Β€ Budapest LG G+ Β€ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 8

Thanks very much. πŸ™‚ I shoot videos too with DSLR but the fav part is always the editing. πŸ™‚ 

I am sure this trip was a great experience. It was so good to see your happiness. 

I am looking forward to see you too anywhere. πŸ™‚

Level 9

I can't stop laughing @Andras_H πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We really laught a lot with the screenplay of "Horror in Yosemite ". I am so happy all of you returned alive πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I remember your words: nobody knows Who the killer is...

Whenever you want we can make the film πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  Your wife, @Fructy, is really good editing...

@Andras_H wrote:

Thank you @AlejandraMaria - now you can see I am not the killer in the "Horror in Yosemite" movie, everyone is alive - I told you πŸ˜›

however nobody knows...;)

#bestsummitever

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

I can't stop laughing @Andras_H πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We really laught a lot with the screenplay of "Horror in Yosemite ". I am so happy all of you returned alive πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I remember your words: nobody knows Who the killer is...

Whenever you want we can make the film πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  Your wife, @Fructy, is really good editing...

That is good, I am glad you are laughing @AlejandraMariaπŸ™‚

Guess what that bear almost killed by our car - by me - (the one crossed the street on the forest road in Monday evening). so that could have been something which probably I couldn't deny. But I am innocent.

Just one thing, to be sure. Before sleeping, make sure that the windows are closed, a doors locked. and there is nobody under the bed. 

You can never know.. πŸ˜„

The film is already ongoing...

My Contribution Β€ Self Intro Β€ Budapest LG G+ Β€ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 9

@Andras_H πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, still alive this morning πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  I followed your advises...

Level 8

@Fructy wow very nicely done and the song San

@Fructy wrote:

My editing from the Local Guides Summit 2017.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to go this trip. The awesome footage from my husband @Andras_H. I hope you will enjoy. πŸ™‚ 

Francisco beautiful video 

Level 8

Here are my selected / edited photos about the LGSummit17 and pre/after activities.

You can read my recap / experience here πŸ™‚

Level 6

@OSAMA I hope to see you there in the next summit and yeah thanks for sharing @Carl's video.

Level 10

@Nitin_Gandhi you will be going there in 2018. Best wishes!!

@OSAMA @Andras_H @DavidTito @AlejandraMaria

Level 9

We must Tag   for great work πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰@Andras_H and @FructyπŸŽ‰ you both do great work together and we must at least say thank you πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

Keep it up 😊