OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: Summit 2017 Photos and Videos ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

@DavidTito wrote:

@Andras_H yes Zen in the air, I love that phrase I have done a little microlight a fixed-wing hang glider with prop with rotex engine or trike if you will.   my mother keeps that one next to a Bantom fix wing with just a trim and rudder four strokes manufactured in NZ. But you know hangglider  mmm nice and quit and calming bresse 

hehe, thanks @DavidTito you liked that phrase:) I have seen often HGs at our take-off places, but not to much recently. It seems in Hungary there are less and less HG pilots now. probably most of them now a PG pilot, or they even started to learn sailplaning.

For me the speed range of PG is more suitable - you have the speed feeling (up to 55-60km/h w/o wind), but you can be also pretty slow (around 25-30 km/h) if u want. I like the flying position (seating) in PG more, then the flying position of the HG (kind of hanging). somehow It feels more comfortable for me.

But the flying style almost the same: both provide the closest flying experience with endless calm and relax in the air w/o any disturbing noise/engine sound. just you and the pure nature with your wing and the music of the wind. I love it

My Contribution ยค Self Intro ยค Budapest LG G+ ยค #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 9

Re: Waiting Waiting Summit 2017 Photos and Videos ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

time flies so fast ....

and its 2018 

waiting this year year big event

update us guuuuuys

we are all waiting your happy news , photos and videos :))))))))))))