cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Summit 2017 Photos and Videos 😊😁🎉🎉

ENJOOOOOY 😉 and see you and stay tuned 😉

by Amazing @RobAo

The best Video that summarise the summit in a very nice funny way by @Carl  Enjoy guys and subscribe 

by Amazing @SarahKa

breakfast by wonderful @BudionoS

by Local Guide Team 😉

https://web.facebook.com/GoogleLocalGuides/videos/903996783084948/

Woooow wooow woooow 

Dreams come true guuuuys

San Francisco, CA, United States
281 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Waiting Waiting Summit 2017 Photos and Videos 😊😁🎉🎉

@OSAMA Summit attendees and Googlers alike are encouraged to share their experiences here on Connect as well as across all social media using #LocalGuides and #LGSummit17, so keep an eye on those hashtags everywhere. 🙂 See you in a week or so!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Level 10

Lol @OSAMA it's a great moment many Local Guides look forward to. I really can't wait to see how lovely the Local Guides team have planned this wonderful event. Kudos to them. Kudos to attendees as well. It's time and the countdown starts now. #Localguidessummit17

Level 9

Am waiting eagerly waiting waiting to see all my family gather together wooow wooow @HelloSamsonR 

@BudionoS  @MuhannadK @HoudaR @PavelSarwar @NunungAfuah @OlegKostyukevich @KarenVChin wooow wooow 

Level 10

Most awaited moments are coming @OSAMA and yes this is the time that our fellow local guides who are attending the summit 17 to update us on connect. 

What a great time is coming. 

Dreams come true. 

Level 10

@OSAMA @AkmalB It is a dream of dream. In fact it is the grand dream of all dream. It is a dream for one of the top Software Organisation in this world for a 3 day event even stationing you in a world class hotel. It is a dream and a good moment. I attended the biggest Google event in my home country here Nigeria on July 27 and trust me man it was big. Google will always spoil and take care of you. Google is awesome guys, just too awesome 

Level 10

@OSAMA @AkmalB  It's good for us to see a Gif image like this for the 150 Summit attendees 😊worldwide-map-edit-walk.gif

Level 10

Of course we want to see many of Gif like this @HelloSamsonR

Level 9

Hello! 

Here I am in Amsterdam, waiting the transfer to San Francisco. ..

I am not going to sleep tonight,  just a few naps from Faro to Amsterdam and now waiting at the airport.

I think this is good because I am not going to have jet lag 😂😂😁. I Will tell you in two days 😂😂😂.I don't know why is rotated ...I don't know why is rotated ...

Connect Moderator

I still can't believe it's almost here, it's still so surreal. Will be sure to definitely contribute with photos and experiences from San Fran!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall