rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Spam Free Maps : India

Hi local Guides,

Google maps gets Highest contribution from India. And also has Highest number of active local guides. And the irony is India also has Highest number of spam photos and places. Let's try an remove this irony, I request all the local guides of India to organize a meet up on January 2019 any date in for flagging spam places in their cities. Together we can move mountains. Let's do this. Let's make Google maps free of spam.

someone Upload Photo on Google Map Fake Photosomeone Upload Photo on Google Map Fake Photo

I request Local Guides across India to support this cause by organizing meetup.

Pointers for those planning to join in :

1. The format should be read : Spam Free Maps  + Your City or Country  (E.g. Spam Free Maps : Rajkot). 
  2. After the Google Team approve your meet-up a post is created.
  3. Make a comment here a add the link to your post.
  4. Share the meetup information on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ to attract participants from your community

@MaxNYC@DeniGu@VasT@Sorbe@AriMar@cbos-NYC@Petra_M@LucyPalmer@sonnyNg@kmajewski

someone Upload 360Photo on Statue Of Unity On mapsomeone Upload 360Photo on Statue Of Unity On map

Approved Meet-up:

1) Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

2) SPAM FREE MAPS : Mumbai

3) SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

4) Spam free Vapi

5) SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

6) SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

7) Spam free maps valsad

Recap Link :

1) [Recap] Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

2) recap SPAM FREE MAPS : Mumbai

3) (RECAP) SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

4) Recap : Spams free Vapi

5) Recap:SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

6) Recap : Spam free maps : Valsad

7) [Recap] SPAM FREE MAPS : RAJKOT

Please Support

Incase of any queries, you can contact me 

India
93 comments
Level 8

Re: Spam Free Maps : India

I nominate @NareshDarji @PriyankaU @Tejal @Shrut19 @NandKK @AmbrishVarshney @SalmaanN @vvbellur to support this cause by organising this.

You guys tag/nominate your friends living in other cities of India to organize the same.

Level 10

This is really a great idea to make Google map spam free. Consider me in for this great cause @rajuroyal

Level 10

I precisely accept your invitation for this great cause. Thank for tagging me @rajuroyal

Google Moderator

Hi @rajuroyal,

This is a great initiative! I'm wishing you good luck, and I'm sure that many other Local Guides will join you in this endeavour. 🙂

By the way, just wanted to remind you to avoid over tagging Connect members, Googlers and Google Moderators. Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @rajuroyal for tagging me I m in me and Delhi Local Guide Group will make it Big. 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

It's a great idea @rajuroyal

There is lots of unrelated photos in many poi. Let's we report that photos. 

Whenever I check locations on map I always report unrelated photos of that place. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Reporting spam photos on Google maps is my routine contribution and I 100 % join with your great initiative. I will submit my Meetup very soon. @rajuroyal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal

Bhai.. Good initiative..

All the very Best for Organising all India 'Spam Free Maps : India' Meetup..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal

Bhai..

I wish a Big Success Come for your Meetup post and definitely My Yes to Contribute in This Meetup..

Regards From Mumbai..