NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

(RECAP) SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

Last week I visited to Udaipur city as I am not familiar of this place I started taking help of Google map.  As a local guide I found so many fake photos on map . I started reporting them. During my event I observe that
people are happy to share their own photo on Google map because they are not aware about the proper use of technology . I and my team have reported few account and photos which are not relevant.
My humble request to consider the same.
Here I have attached few screen shot please consider them

here is some screenshots some people are sharing his/her personal photos o google mapshere is some screenshots some people are sharing his/her personal photos o google maps

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

14 comments
Level 8

Re: (RECAP) SPAM FREE MAPS : GUJARAT

@NareshDarji 

Agreed Bhai people are happy to post thair own photo on map . I prepare one slide show of spam photos . I hope you will enjoy. 

Regards Tejal.

Your contribution is always valuable for map.

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji 

Good to see you doing the right & painful thing on the Google map... Cleaning/removing spammers.

Keep up the good work and all the best.

AJ Singh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @NareshDarji,

Thanks for sharing your recap with us!

I'm glad to see you're taking action to fight the inevitable misplaced photos on Google Maps. You're right, not all people are familiar with what should be uploaded to Google Maps, and what should probably stay in their private albums.

Fortunately people like yourself go out of your way to clean up the map. 

Did you manage to upload new photos to the places while you were out? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Es un gran trabajo el que realizas @NareshDarji , muchos serán benéficiados con ellos, al contar con fotos más fidedignas sobre los lugares, creo que las selfies son un mal endémico en todo el mundo lo mismo las hermosas Fotos de mascotas y niños muy pequeños, en si son muy lindas pero lamentablemente no tienen un aporte real al mapa que miramos.

Gracias por hacer Google Maps más divertido y real para todos., buen trabajo.

Farid

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your support @AjSingh  @Tejal 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

@MortenSI  I m always trying to find unwanted information on Google maps and report to map team for creating spam free maps for batter helping my community. 

Yes, i always upload updated photos on map whenever i go and visit new places. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your valuable comments @FaridTDF 

Former Google Contributor

That's great to hear @NareshDarji, this is a big part of making Google Maps better for everyone.

I'm happy to have such great Local Guides like yourself, doing great things.

Thanks again!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @NareshDarji 

Thank you soo much for support 🙂