JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - October 2017 My name is India (I am not from India)

@OSAMA wrote:

What a wonderful Introduction @IndiaC 🙂

Welcome Welcome to this wonderful LGFAMILY 📣📣📣 :-)))

Thanks for the kind words Moderator @OSAMA and to the amazing @JeslynL @zerneim @Sagir @kolkataheritage, wishing everyone a blessed Sunday. Here is a poem I wrote about a naughty/nice child who wandered into a garden very far from home (at first he was scared), many people warned him death awaited in new continents. He never listened to what anyone said, he was one of a kind and he told most to go to hell or gave them such. Here is his story.

Jacob in my Garden

He asked to play with roses that made many bleed
To some it filled their cup with wine (not mine)
He laid down on nails saying break me little Indy
Together they came, broken post-humous souls evolving in wetness

Sipping Soma Apfel singing with Karen C. her lyrical OTOTW

يعقوب في حديقتي

وطلب للعب مع الورود التي جعلت الكثير تنزف
إلى بعض أنه شغل كوبهم مع النبيذ (وليس الألغام)
وضع على الأظافر قائلا كسر لي قليلا إندي
معا جاءوا، كسر النفوس بعد الهوس تتطور في الرطب
يحتسي سوما أبيل الغناء مع كارين C. لها غنائي أوتوتوl

Giacobbe nel mio giardino

Ha chiesto di giocare con le rose che hanno fatto sanguinare molti
A qualcuno ha riempito la loro tazza con il vino (non il mio)
Ha messo su unghie che dicono di rompere me Indy
Insieme sono venuti, anime post-umane rotte che si evolvono nella bagnabilità
Sorseggiando Soma Apfel cantando con Karen C. la sua lirica OTOTW

Libations at B. RayaLibations at B. Raya

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 10

@IndiaC  Good to know that you write poems also. Nice. Congrats.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

12716177_10154974666912588_7342564462683840925_o.jpg
Hello world !

I am the new bee in this giant beehive (Google) 

Lemme introduce myself

1. Name: Nand Kishore Kumar
  2. Location: Mumbai, India (Native place Ranchi, Jharkhand)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: it gives me joy while knowing that my contributions are helping millions of people in the day by day through Google map. This keeps me going for the voluntary contribution of photos adding places, reviews etc. loving to being the part of this massive family. 
  4. I love to share: I love clicking pictures and sharing it along with adding new places, writing reviews, answering questions about places I know. I absolutely enjoy adding new places to Google Maps which are yet not available in map.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I always use Google Map wherever I travel and after writing reviews of some places I came to know for being a Local Guide. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: After reaching level 7, I came to know regarding Local Guides Connect. I love to travel a lot, visiting tourist attractions and taking pictures of beautiful places. Lonavala, amazing sceneryLonavala, amazing scenery

IMG-20170205-WA0013.jpg

IMG_20171008_145942_159.jpg

Level 9

Woooooow @IndiaC, our translate lady. 

Have a Good day dear sister. 

Connect Moderator

Introduce Yourself

Hi all, please let me introduce myself

Name: Adam

Location: Currently, Melbourne Australia (Often rated as the most livable city in the World)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Firstly I love travel and in fact have been around the world and to places that many dream about. Secondly, I love showing others the beautiful places that I've visited. Thirdly, I see Google Maps as the ultimate guide to go to when travelling around the world. It could very well become the one-stop, go-to guide for all travelers, be it local or international, be it information about a local bus stop or some other major historical location. It an be extremely helpful to travelers. Because of this, it's important that the information provided is accurate and this is where I see that Local Guides can play a major role.

How did I hear about Local Guides: A bestest friend in the UK was a LG and he inspired me.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel, visiting interesting places, meeting new people, experiencing different cultures, and sharing this experience. I've trekked to Mt Everest in Nepal, the Valley of the Kings in Egypt, and the Appalachian Trail in the US, I've walked some 2000 kms across France, Spain and Portugal when walking the Camino de Santiago and beyond, I've stayed with Berbers in the Sahara Desert, and I've been to places like Petra in Jordon, Iceland, North Cape, Easter Island, Milford Sound and the list goes on......and I'm looking forward to sharing all this through one simple medium, Google Maps.

Iceland,July 2017Iceland,July 2017Petra in Jordon, June2017Petra in Jordon, June2017Easter Island August 2017Easter Island August 2017

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself

Thanks a lot for your introduction @AdamGT.  We are happy to see you here.

As there is a common thread for all to introduce themselves so we encourage you to introduce yourself from there. The link for October is below:

Introduce yourself October session

I am requesting @ErmesT here for the merger of the post. 🙂

Level 9

Thanks

@prasunkumarb wrote:

@Celumusa_Sambo  Welcome to connect. Congrats for your success in career. Wish you a grand success here also. Thanks.

CA SAMBO
Connect Moderator

OK not sure what all that means but thanks.

Level 9

Pleasure 

@Tapas777 wrote:

@Celumusa_Sambo welcome to the community brother..It was nice to know about you. Nice introduction:)

CA SAMBO
Level 8

@AdamGT wrote:

OK not sure what all that means but thanks.

Hi @AdamGT,

Welcome to Connect!

I merged your post into our October Self Introduction thread.

When we writing new posts at Connect, we should check if there are existing threads that already covering the same topic.

By having the posts of Same Topics under the same Thread, it will allow all of us Local Guides to find the information we need must easier.

Due to the volumes of Self Introduction Posts, our Google Moderator will create a thread for each month - thus it is very handy for us.