NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Exotic beaches and watersports at Malvan & Tarkarli, Maharashtra

Recently I have visited the awesome beaches of Malvan & Tarkarli with my friends. Here I am sharing my experience with you all. 

with friends at malvan beachwith friends at malvan beach
About Malvan
Malvan is one of the eight talukas of the Sindhudurg district, Maharashtra. It is a holiday destination that holds something for every soul!
Be it a relaxed vacation by the beach or an action packed thrilling holiday, Malvan has something of everything to keep you excited during your holidays in Malvan not to forget the famous mouth watering Malvani cuisines for the ones looking forward to enjoying. 

IMG_2l.jpg

Malvan - A Dream Destination..
Malvan with its beautiful beaches, serene backwaters, historic forts and exciting adventure avenues is truely a dream holiday destination. The backwaters in Malvan is an ideal site for water sports and today Malvan is the most sought after destination for water sports in Maharashtra. Malvan is also the rare places where one can enjoy S.C.U.B.A Diving and snorkeling in Maharashtra.

IMG_20170930_181209794.jpg 

S.C.U.B.A & Snorkeling in Malvan
Malvan is one of the rare places in Maharashtra where you can indulge in S.C.U.B.A Diving and snorkeling. There are a few sites in and around Malvan identified as sites for snorkeling like the Sindhudurg fort, Devbag sangam and Vengurla rocks.

scubascuba

2016_0101_011729_013.JPG 

2016_0101_013924_028.JPG         IMG_20171001_132234788.jpg       IMG_20171001_131643666_HDR.jpg                                                                        

Tarkarli - A Sea side Sojourn..
Tarkarli beach has the finest white sand beach in the entire stretch of Konkan beaches. Notwithstanding the proximity to Goa, Tarkarli still is one of the most popular beaches in southern Konkan. With the Karli backwaters on one side and the turqoise blue sea on the other, Tarkarli is the most picturesque destination and Tarkarli is also amongst the most popular beaches in Maharashtra.

at tarkarli beachat tarkarli beach 

Tarkarli is amongst the premiere destinations promoted by M.T.D.C. Located in Sindhudurg district bordering Goa, Tarkarli is amongst the southern most beaches in Maharashtra. Part of the series of beaches in Malvan, Tarkarli is a small stretch of beach with Devbaug beach to its south and the Sindhudurg sea fort to its north.

IMG_20170930_101539854.jpg

How to reach here
Sindhudurg and Kudal are the nearest railway stations near Tarkarli (about 30kms away) and is the best way to Travel to Tarkarli. By road Tarkarli is about 35 Kms off the NH17 from Kasal.'

IMG_20170930_182142900.jpg

IMG_20171001_094940906.jpg

IMG_20171001_094514555_BURST001.jpg

Water sports
Tarkarli is emerging as the most sought after destination for water sports in Maharashtra. Tsunami island in the Karli backwaters is the hub of water sports near Tarkarli with all the major water rides including parasailing in the sea!

jet-skiingjet-skiing                  jet-skiingjet-skiing                   

ready for jet-skiingready for jet-skiing

IMG_20171001_212758033.jpg

IMG-20171004-WA0005.jpg

Tarkarli Beach, Maharashtra
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Exotic beaches and watersports at Malvan & Tarkarli, Maharashtra

Hi @NandKK

Looks lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you eat the crabs? I like sea food. 🙂

Cheers

Level 10

Hiiiii @Badruddeen

Thank you for looking into my post and for your lovely words. 

Yeah, we enjoyed a lot. And ate that poor crab. This place is like heaven for seafood lovers.

Level 8

Hi @NandKK

You are welcome. Good to know you had the crab. I can see lot of fish caught with the net. 🙂

Did you stay in a hotel? Which one and how was it?

Cheers

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Cool post, @NandKK! Very informative too. Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hello @Badruddeen

We had stayed in Hotel Samudra Resort , it was a nice experience staying there. Beach was just across the road. staffs were ver much cooperative and the owner was totally cooperative. He even allowed us to have hokkah in our room.  

Level 10

Hiii @Julien44

Thank you for going through my post and for your lovely words. 

Level 10

Hello @NadyaPN

Thank you for going through my post and for your lovely words. 

Level 8

@NandKK wrote:

Hello @Badruddeen

We had stayed in Hotel Samudra Resort , it was a nice experience staying there. Beach was just across the road. staffs were ver much cooperative and the owner was totally cooperative. He even allowed us to have hokkah in our room.  

Ok Thank you for the update.

Cheers