Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap : Spam free maps : Valsad

Friday 11th Jan, 2019 I started from home at 3.55pm and reached Kalyan baug within 3 minutes. I clicked the pictures of kalyan baug water tank and garden as well.

I have selected this location because I found maximum fake photos here . I found photo of “statue of Unity “and many more.

As soon as @rajuroyal i has come up with this amazing idea, I started finding fake photos on Google maps and started reporting the same.

Our team has even reported few fake accounts and photos not relevant to the location.

My request to Google Maps team is to consider the same.      

There no Airport on Tithal BeachThere no Airport on Tithal BeachDon't know the reason of postingDon't know the reason of postingThis picture is not giving any information about locationThis picture is not giving any information about locationThis pic is on my  event location  in reality it is 224 Km away from locationThis pic is on my event location in reality it is 224 Km away from location

If i get chance i will arrange a meet up only for giving information about google Maps Google Photos, Google Drive etc.

for more photos  Spam Free Map

@Aruni  @sonnyNg @NareshDarji  @IrrPavlova 

I have prepare slide show with " Go away " song please watch

Kalyan Baug Water Tank, Station Road, Kapadia Chal, Valsad, Gujarat, India
22 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap : Spam free maps : Valsad

@Tejal

An assignment well accomplished.

Kudos to you and your local community.

Regards

R S Dev
Level 8

@aaryesdee

Thank you for appreciation. 

Regards @Tejal 

Level 7

Great its really very helpful to spam free maps 

Level 8

@RoshanPatel

thank you for appreciation 

Regards @Tejal

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your sincere input, @Tejal.Your contributions are very helpful for the community. I would be happy to see these "Spam free maps" meet-up continue popping out on more and more spots around the globe.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Very good work done by tour gujarat google guide. It is very important step in removing irrelevant images circulating in google maps.

Level 8

@Bhairav

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards tejal

Level 8

Respected  @IrrPavlova

Thank you so much for inspiring comment . yes ma'am my local guide friend had organized meet up for the same soon they will upload recap.

Level 10

Namskar..

@Tejal

Good work for Google Map,

Thanks for Sharing,

Congrats for success..

Regards,

Mumbai..