cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Spam free Vapi

Spam free Vapi

Coffee Culture

1st floor, Fortune Park Galaxy, Next to Mcdonald's, NH8, Gunman Circle, GIDC Housing Board Colony, Golden Town, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat 396195, India

January 30, 2019 @ 17:00 (IST)

Hi all,

Just like the image posted above, there are many unrelated photos/videos on Google maps. And that attacks the accuracy of maps. So as  a part of spam free India initiative by @rajuroyal I am hosting this meet up. In this meet up we will meet at coffee culture, Vapi and report spam photos, videos and profile. Let's try and make Google maps more accurate, so that it can help millions better

RSVP here

Meet up recap

1st floor, Fortune Park Galaxy, Next to Mcdonald's, NH8, Gunman Circle, GIDC Housing Board Colony, Golden Town, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat 396195, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Spam free Vapi

Hello @PriyankaU

Thank you soo much for supporting, and best of luck for the meet up:)

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PriyankaU,

Thank you for hosting this meet-up. I hope you will have the chance to gather more people and together have a workshop on how to report spam, unappropriate photos, videos and profiles. It will definitely help many people to have a better experience on Google Maps. Please don't forget to share a recap afterwards.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@KatyaL I am hopeful that more people will attend this meet up. 

Level 1

Hello @PriyankaU 

Great initiative! Wish you a good luck 🙂

Level 9

@sangita025 Thank you.

Level 8

Great initiative @PriyankaU ma'm, encouraging indeed... Thanks for sharing... 

With Regards from Assam, India | My Connect Posts
Level 9

Thank you @BijohnAdams This initiative was started by @rajuroyal