Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

Tadkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Valsad

Sonanagar, Valsad, Gujarat 396002, India

January 12, 2019 @ 18:30 (IST)

The main reason for doing this event is to give proper information related to location and along with it the details i.e. photos also included. We have gone through few locations and seen that location photographs by mistake or not having proper knowledge where to load because of which wrong photos have been uploaded whereby the end user who is relying on google maps for reaching his location gets wrong photographs of the location that he is searching, resulting into wrong image created of Google maps. Hence would arrange one meet up for the same and the points to be discussed are as under:- 1. Introduction to Google Maps 2. How to add photos? 3. Role of Google Guide? 4. How to remove spam photographs?

RSVP here

Sonanagar, Valsad, Gujarat 396002, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

Thank you for organizing this initiative, @RoshanPatel. I feel this s going to be a big challenge. Could you give some link examples of the types of spam you have come across so far? What is your strategic? How do you plan to hunt the spam on Google Maps?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

Hello @RoshanPatel

Congratulation for Meet up Approval Best of Luck Dear 🙂 Thank you very Much Support!!