HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

We are waiting for your India tour bro @HelloSamsonR

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Hey @Julien44 this video making me more hungry...😋😋😋

Thanks for sharing. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

This is great @Julien44 it is mouth watering...

One day I will love to test French dishes...

Kind regards...

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Beautiful video @Julien44. 🙂 Yummy yummy foods. I simply loved them. 🙂

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@HelloSamsonR. Your post is just amazing. thanks for sharing all these with us. 

Here is a video with the top ten must eats in France: Baguette, croissant, fromage, escargot, macaron, fruits, foie gras, crêpe, pâtisserie, caramel

Level 10

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

Here is a video with the top ten must eats in France: Baguette, croissant, fromage, escargot, macaron, fruits, foie gras, crêpe, pâtisserie, caramel

Hey my friends  @OSAMA, @ValeriaA_@DavidTito@WaweruM@Sagir@ErmesT@Osaka78forTRUMP@NareshDarji@BishowvijayaP

I think that you could be insterested with this video

I hope you will enjoy it!

Wow @Julien44 This is just so awesome of you. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic video with us. Top 10 must eat in Paris definitely is a must. Your Recommendations looks great. How could we miss out of Paris, thanks to you. The food looks great and yummy. These would help a lot for people. I will also add it to the Recommendation list am Preparing as well. Superb Julien, once again Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

@NareshDarji It will soon become a reality, we were discussing this together today with @SalmaanN :). 

Level 10

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP

I was sure you would like it!

BishowvijayaP a écrit :

Beautiful video @Julienpaul44. 🙂 Yummy yummy foods. I simply loved them. 🙂

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR

I am so happy you have enjoyed it. If you need any help for your list of recommandation, don't hesite. I would be really happy to help!

HelloSamsonR a écrit :

Wow @Julienpaul44 This is just so awesome of you. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic video with us. Top 10 must eat in Paris definitely is a must. Your Recommendations looks great. How could we miss out of Paris, thanks to you. The food looks great and yummy. These would help a lot for people. I will also add it to the Recommendation list am Preparing as well. Superb Julien, once again Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing this video @Julien44! I've tried many of those foods in my country, but I should try the original french versions 🙂

Julienpaul44 ha escrito:

Hey my friends  @OSAMA, @ValeriaAumasque@DavidTito@WaweruM@Sagir@ermest@Osaka78@NareshDarji@BishowvijayaP

I think that you could be insterested with this video

I hope you will enjoy it!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG