AnithaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My First Hike

Hello LG's,

I just wanted to share couple of pics of my first hike in Meridian bulldog pass trailhead in Mesa AZ. The sunrise was very beautiful to watch. It is definitely moderate level of hiking. It was an amazing hiking experience for me. I am not a morning person but it was so beautiful to see the sunrise. I should do this more often. Below are couple of pics from this hike. I have seen lot of hike pics from @AZ_2021 . Tagging you @JustJake  as well if you have been here let us all know. Also to all LG's if you have done any hiking please share your experiences as well. Looking forward to read your post and see the pics.

PXL_20240310_134305483-EFFECTS~2 (1).jpg

PXL_20240310_142429150.jpg

PXL_20240310_145746305-EFFECTS.jpg

PXL_20240310_143529964 (1).jpg

PXL_20240310_134737204.jpg

Thank you for reading my post.

Keep Guiding!

Anitha Muthu
Mesa, AZ, USA
8 comments
Level 8

Re: My First Hike

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us @AnithaM 

Mohammad ZI Sayem
Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Betreff: My First Hike

@AnithaM 

Wunderschöne Bilder vom Sonnenaufgang wobei mir das erste besonders gut gefällt zusammen mit der Landschaft 

Level 8

@AnithaM felicidades por la primera caminata,viste animales salvajes?

Level 10

Great photos, @AnithaM! You sure picked the right time of year to start hiking ... if you're ready to take the next 4 months off 😂. "Early" is the way to go, for sure.

I have absolutely been out there, just not in many years. I grew up in that area and could ride my bike to that trail. The pictures bring back some great memories.

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

@Md_Zobayerul_Islam thank you

@Annaelisa yes the sunrise was so beautiful to watch if we were just few minutes late then would have missed the sunrise for sure. But glad i didn't miss it. And yes the 1st pic is my favorite too.

@Maximilianozalazar no i didnot see any wild animals and thank god for that 😀. Except was able to see coupld of desert lizards and heard lot of birds chirping which was music to my ears.

@JustJake wow that's awesome you grew up around there nice to hear. Happy to bring your childhood memories back. Yes picked the right time and also a break for summer. I did go on my 2nd hike to wave cave. Will do a post on that as well shortly.

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Beautiful photos @AnithaM💑 That is amazing that you got there early to see the sunrise. I haven't woken up early enough to see a sunrise or if I have, I have just been indoors. Your post inspired me to do a sunrise hike again one of these days. It has been so long since I've done that. 💖

Level 8

Yes @AZ_2021 i am not a morning person but it was so amazing to see the sunrise. It was so beautiful. 

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

We twin @AnithaM. Sometimes especially on the weekends, it is hard to not sleep in. 💑