HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@Joyfabulous wrote:

Jevinik restaurant in all parts of Nigeria serves palatable Nigerian dishes. All the dishes that HelloSamsonR mentioned and lots more. Nigerian dishes are not tiring and it's always a looked forward to dishes

That's true @Joyfabulous. Always tasty, sumptous and spicy 🙂 

Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Very interesting post.

I will post something soon. 🙂

Cheers

Thanks @Badruddeen looking forward to it :).

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR Great post!! So nice to learn from a local about the best food to try in your country/city. Look forward to one day visiting Nigeria and trying some of these. 🙂

Hailing originally from the city of Bangalore, I would like to make some recommendations on food to try there. Bangalore is particularly well known for its 'Darshinis' - neighborhood eateries specializing in hot and savory breakfasts made fresh every morning. We bangaloreans are very proud of our masala doses and idli vada sambars. 🙂 

My favorite place for Idlis are Veena Stores and nothing beats CTR for a lip smacking Masala Dose.

Hope you get to try it some day!

Level 10

@namitha wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Great post!! So nice to learn from a local about the best food to try in your country/city. Look forward to one day visiting Nigeria and trying some of these. 🙂

Hailing originally from the city of Bangalore, I would like to make some recommendations on food to try there. Bangalore is particularly well known for its 'Darshinis' - neighborhood eateries specializing in hot and savory breakfasts made fresh every morning. We bangaloreans are very proud of our masala doses and idli vada sambars. 🙂 

My favorite place for Idlis are Veena Stores and nothing beats CTR for a lip smacking Masala Dose.

Hope you get to try it some day!

Hello @namitha Thanks for your kind words, you are definitely welcomed anytime to Nigeria, I will be happy to be your Local Guide :). Thanks for sharing this reccomendations with me I will definitely add it to the worldwide list am preparing. I would definitely love to try out Darshinis when I do visit India. I have a couple of great friends from India as well. I hope we can all explore this together in sometimes in the future :). Thanks for sharing once again.

Level 7

I have to visit Nigeria now, specially for the food..!!

Thanks @HelloSamsonR

Connect Moderator

@Gurgur wrote:

Thanks @HelloSamsonR

You are always welcome to Nigeria @Gurgur

I will be more than happy to be among your guides in Nigeria. 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Thanks @Sagir...

Looking forward to it..!! 🙂

Level 10

@Gurgur wrote:

Thanks @HelloSamsonR

Hehe @Gurgur You are always welcome anytime. Just like @Sagir said we would definitely be your local guide. This will be the first food on the list of delicious Nigerian dishes you would be served :D.