Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Let's Maps Green : Meet The Local Heroes 🌲🌲🌴🌳

As usual amazing job, so proud of you. 

Level 10

Chào bạn @KashifMisidia Tôi nghĩ rằng đây là một giải pháp rất tốt, cảm ơn bạn.

Former Google Contributor

@KashifMisidia great job! Thank you for reversing deforestation.

#plantwithapurpose 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KashifMisidia This is more than a milestone this is amazing effects did you organize the machine operators? this is a big operation here please forward my thanks to all those who help please they must get recognition for this I watched the video lots of great smiles, I will get this in the map and I will get  back to you soon 

Level 8

@KashifMisidia I've got your wonderful story in the map Here and I've used your you youtube video as the showcase

listed under Clean The World Global Event next to the green tree  I think you will be happy with @ErmesT will  agree

Connect Moderator

Of course @DavidTito

Everything needs to be highlighted.

@KashifMisidia is doing something that is very important for Karachi, and for the whole country

Google Moderator

Hi @KashifMisidia,

This is such an amazing and inspiring recap! Thank you, thank you so much for the time and effort you've dedicated to plant all those trees and flowers with the thought of future generations in mind.

I take cleaning and greening campaigns really personally, and seeing Local Guides like you, and like @ErmesT and @DavidTito doing so much in their areas, makes me so incredibly happy. That's how it starts - from cleaning up one small square, in one town, in one country. Then it spreads all over the world! 🙂

It's great that you've also made a video, this way we get really immersed in your experience from that day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@KashifMisidia, you are truly a Local Guides role model and inspiration here in the online Local Guides Connect Community.  You have taken @ErmesT and @IlankovanT’s Local GuidesClean the World and Let’s Map Green projects and have made them your own for your community.

I cannot wait to see on green this park will be in the next few years. You are a hero for your neighborhood and I am sure the children will love playing here for many years to come.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Muchas gracias @LuaPL 🙂

That is need of time to clean and green the world .

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

وعليكم السلام @راضي

شخصاً ما يفهمني شكراً يا أخي    

@

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge