Nagavijay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Accessible Bapu Museum

20210216_155906.jpg20210216_155906.jpg

Caption: Indian Flag and National leaders - Bapu Museum Captured by LG @Nagavijay

Sri Pingali Venkayya presented a tri-color (Indian) Flag to Mahatma Gandhi at this location in 1921.

Sri Pingali Venkayya designed the Indian flag in 1921. He belongs to  Bhatlapenumarru village, Machilipatnam, Krishna dist.Andhra Pradesh, India.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: Entrance of Bapu Museum Captured by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Entrance through Gate, Right - Ticket counter.

Walls are surrounded by the Museum, Different types of designs and painting are walls (flowers on left photo)

It is located on the roadside and next to the Sub-Collector office in MG Road, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: After Entry to Museum, Outside of Buildings Captured by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Pillars and Writings, Right -Way for new building and Car Parking

Some of the Pillars are placed outside of buildings with small roads made with Chip Seal and a way for Pillars as well as new building, old building and Car Parking.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: Garden and Statue in Bapu Museum Captured by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Entrance for outside Idols, Right - Statue of Sri Raja Meka Venkatadhri Apparayanam - Nuzvid Zamindar 

Ways for God Idols, Pillars and Writings are placed outside of Buildings which is located in the Garden.

Sri Raja Meka Venkatadhri Apparayanam is an Andhra Warrior of 16th Century A.D.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: New Building of Bapu Museum captured by LG @Nagavijay

This is the new building of the Bapu Museum. It contains Ancient objects, Buddha and more which are present in Bapu Museum 2 and Bap Museum 3 posts. 

Car parking is available on the Right Side of the New building.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: Vehicles Parking and New building Captures by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Vehicles parking beside the new building, Right - Entrance for Museum.

This is the Right of New building has large space for Vehicles Parking, some of the Idols are present in front of Parking.

Entrance for New buildings have steps and possible for wheelchair also but at the door, some are difficult for wheel-chair. 

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: Ground floor of Bapu Museum Captured by LG @Nagavijay

The Ground floor has some God Idols, Buddha statues, Pillar, Digital Touch screen monitors, Ancient human lifestyle, objects and paintings.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Caption: Notice about Augmented Reality App in Bapu Museum captured by LG @Nagavijay

The banner is present at the entrance and inside of Bapu Museum-like Notice board about Augmented App.

Banner - Steps about AR app from Google Play Store like How to Install and How to use Augmented App.

The name of the app is Bapu Museum,

Open the app,

Scan the Idols, Sculptures, Paints, and Objects,

It displays information through Animations.

Oh...sorry...the Photo is missing, kindly inform meCaption: Steps and Elevator in Bapu Museum captured by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Steps and Elevator for the first floor, Right - Steps and Elevator for Ground floor

After completion of the ground floor go for the First floor, In the first floor have Paintings, Clothes, Guns, Swords, Cannons, Coins, Porcelain objects.

Caption: Cannons and old Building outside Captured by LG @Nagavijay

Up - Cannons at outside, Down - Beside old building.

After visiting of New building, Three cannons are placed in front of the small building and next to the new building.

Have someplace besides the old Building, used for vehicle parking and sitting purposes.

Caption: Water and Washroom in Bapu Museum captured by LG @Nagavijay

Left - Drinking water, Right - Toilets / Washroom for both Genders

Have a Cooling water facility for all visiting peoples.

Toilet / Washroom facility for all visiting peoples, Staff and Workers for both Genders.

My experience: Entry fee of Rs.50/- (INR) per head, Firstly I covered idols which were placed in the garden, then the old Building (Constructed with stones) which had Life History of Gandhi and Large size painting, etc. ( not Permitted to Shoot here but taken one photo from some distance) and then the next New building - here we saw the Ancient Buddha, Coins, Dress,  coins of different countries and so on.

Time took: Totally 3Hours, half an hour for the outside for the idols and Pillars, 15 minutes for Stone constructed building and 2 hours and 15 minutes for Newly constructed Building

Caption: This is the Banner I was used for Meet-up, Designed by LG @Nagavijay

“ This Meet-up is done Under the Guidance of Guiding Star @Tushar_Suradkar Sir “

Accessibility For All

Wheel-chair Accessible for Entrance = Yes 

Wheel-chair Accessible for Sitting = Yes

Wheel-chair Accessible for Toilet / Washroom = Yes

Wheel-chair Accessible for Parking = Yes

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Accessible Bapu Museum

This is the most comprehensive recap of an accessibility meetup that I have ever read.

What a wonderful job dear @Nagavijay ... Simply superb 👍

You have captured the photos skillfully and updated them with arrows and accessibility icons passionately that shows your dedication.

I learned a lot from this meetup recap and this should serve as a good template for anyone to follow in the future when writing such reports.

This is definitely inspiring. 

Level 10

Level 8

@Bobiisha : That is the first out of three posts about the Bapu Museum, and I can’t wait to read the rest.

Hi,  The Bapu Museum meet-up is completed by this post.

Thank you very Much @Bobiisha Ma’am and @Giu_DiB Sir for your support (Friday Favariout)

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Nagavijay

Thanks for tagging me! The recap is great :] 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Wow! 

AThanks @Nagavijay for this great recap. Kudos to you for your effort on accessibility.

Keep going.

Waiting for more from you.

Stay safe and happy.

Have a great year ahead!

Level 8

Thank you very much @Tushar_Suradkar sir 

I can't do anything without the support of Great peoples supports like You Sir and another Great person @TravellerG sir.

Once again Thanks a lot @Tushar_Suradkar sir for Guiding and support.

Level 8

Thank you Very Much @Julien44 sir.

Level 8

Thanks a lot @Bobiisha Ma'am 😃

Level 8

Thank you for your support @PritishB Bro.