Nagavijay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Accessible Bapu Museum

Congratulations @Nagavijay for successfully completing the meet-up. You have written a recap post very well.

#HappyGuiding

================================

Accessibility Champion- Kalyan Pal 

Level 9

@Nagavijay 

Wow awesome recap Accessible Bapu Museum, beautiful photo & well written, describe of accessibility. Thanks. All the best for more meet up. 

Level 8

Thank you very much for your support @RosyKohli Ma'am. 

Level 10

Sorry for being late @Nagavijay 

I was travelling.

1. You are so genuine that your post also looks the same.

2. Well written & you place the photos correctly.

3. Apprefciiate your efforts to make arrows, etc. - that shows your dedication.

4. Overall it has come out very well...

Congratulations & regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

This post is really going to be useful for a lot of people in the future. Interesting to know the museum has an app to help the visitors. 

Thank you for sharing this @Nagavijay 

Level 10

Thanks for your supports, dear @Dr_AlwyPaul 

Hope our @Nagavijay will publish more posts, shortly.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you very much. @Dr_AlwyPaul for your support. 

Level 8

Hi @Nagavijay this is an awesome RECAP, we met during Holi virtual meetup on 26.03.2021. Now I would like to inform you I did not find out the screenshot pictures which were taken and posted to the event photo album??

If you don't mind, would you please post the screenshots to the album.

Photo album link is 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kLAAsCEqE2tPzjJu8 

Thanks.

HappyGuiding.